• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

At what age did you guys start smoking weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactus

Banned
I started smoking weed at age 12 because I became cool and fit in with the crowd. You guys are just paranoid losers.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
Never did, never will.

Anyway, how long until this becomes a fail thread.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I never have, but I may try it eventually out of curiousity.

Then again, I might never try it just cus I might not feel like it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I never have smoked weed, or cigarettes. Not sure if I ever will, I mean, I don't think weed is dangerous, I just don't see the appeal really, there's so much else that can be done and the money spent on the drug can be used to buy other stuff. A lot of my friends started smoking at around the time we started middle school but I never really followed their example.

Last edited:

shadow wolf

The one and only!
To-shay, good sir.

How long has it been going on anyway?

Rave

Banned
I started smoking weed at age 12 because I became cool and fit in with the crowd. You guys are just paranoid losers.

I hate to inform you good sir, but it is you who is the paranoid loser.

Darkmaster Rannon

Thundercats Hoo!
Nah, never will. Unless It's for medical reasons or something.

Also, this is a Pokemon forum, it doesn't matter how cool you think you are, you're on a Pokemon forum.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
how the hell did this stay open for so long? even if this was a legitimate thread it would belong in polls anyway, but since it's gotten into a debate and a bunch of moronic posts, im closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.