• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Atelier Series

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
I got Atelier Lydie and Suelle: Alchemists of the Mysterious Paintings about a week ago, and I've been enjoying it quite a bit. Although I was told by someone to slow down because I'm on chapter 7 already. I mean, I can't help it if I can breeze through a game I like.

It is also my first Atelier series game, so I'm not sure how well it stacks up compared to the rest of the series. So I'm curious. What IS the rest of the series like? Better or worse? I've seen gameplay of Atelier Firis, but that's about it.

Magiclapras

Dragon Goddess Flyder
Figured that was the case. Sadly, it's the only game I have access to. As far as I know it's the only one that's on the Switch.

I'm not too annoyed at no dubbing, but they could have at least made it an option.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
I think the reason they didn't dub it is because their sales are starting to decline. The Atelier series sadly is kind of a niche series in the west.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
No dub doesn't matter. They only did like 21 percent of it in the past games anyway. Even the Neptunia games have a bigger dub