1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Atelier Series

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by Magiclapras, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Magiclapras

Magiclapras Dragon Goddess Flyder

I got Atelier Lydie and Suelle: Alchemists of the Mysterious Paintings about a week ago, and I've been enjoying it quite a bit. Although I was told by someone to slow down because I'm on chapter 7 already. I mean, I can't help it if I can breeze through a game I like.

It is also my first Atelier series game, so I'm not sure how well it stacks up compared to the rest of the series. So I'm curious. What IS the rest of the series like? Better or worse? I've seen gameplay of Atelier Firis, but that's about it.

2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris What a pain to relax...

Considering the reviews for Lydie and Suelle, the other games are better.

Also, I don't own the game because I was put off by the decision of no dub they pulled out of the blue.

3. Magiclapras

Magiclapras Dragon Goddess Flyder

Figured that was the case. Sadly, it's the only game I have access to. As far as I know it's the only one that's on the Switch.

I'm not too annoyed at no dubbing, but they could have at least made it an option.

4. SBaby

SBaby Dungeon Master

I think the reason they didn't dub it is because their sales are starting to decline. The Atelier series sadly is kind of a niche series in the west.

5. Jb

Jb Tsun in the streets

No dub doesn't matter. They only did like 21 percent of it in the past games anyway. Even the Neptunia games have a bigger dub