• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Atheist & Agnostic Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
I was just watching a re-run of the Pope being named on the News. And I couldn't help thinking to myself; why don't they sell the massive building and all the fancy hats, and give the money to the hungry, instead of praying for an end to hunger? I'm confused.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Cause than they can ask for money to give give to it and keep some for them.

Also if anyone isn't on the membe rlist cna you PM me so I cna add you

L.F.D.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Sorry. If that was directed at me, it was an honest mistake. I used to post here frequently enough over the summer, thought I was already on the list. :p

Darato

(o,..,o)
It was just for me, to get everyone who isn't on it on, since I missed a lot of members since I've been busy these last six months so want to get missed members on'

L.F.D.

Darato

(o,..,o)
So, in the where I live a guy hot a five month year old kid, but a bigger debate was on, people living together before marriage

L.F.D.

Pokemon Geek

Doom Trainer
Didnt know this club was still alive. Been so busy the past months i havent really payed attention whatsoever. So whats everyone up to?

Darato

(o,..,o)
Me to have had a lot going on in my life. Starting a career is harer than most think.

L.F.D.

Darato

(o,..,o)
So anyways

Topic

Do you ever wonder what if there is a heven and hell and you end up in the later for not having faith?

I do, but not like I question it just thoughts that cross my mind.

L.F.D.

Moog2

Must stay awake...
IaoSK.jpg

No, not particularly. I figure if there is a God and he's aS wonderful and forgiving as everyone says he is, we won't have a problem. I mean, it's not like we're bad people, we just believe something else. We're still good, so there shouldn't be any worries.
At least, that's what I think.

Last edited:

Pokemon Geek

Doom Trainer
So anyways

Topic

Do you ever wonder what if there is a heven and hell and you end up in the later for not having faith?

I do, but not like I question it just thoughts that cross my mind.

L.F.D.

If the god of the bible would be true not only us here, but most christians would go to hell as well. Considering the number of sins in total its almost impossibble to avoid them all. Chance of them being correct though is slim to none, so i dont care.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Do you ever wonder what if there is a heaven and hell and you end up in the later for not having faith?

Fixed your spelling mistake

Honestly, if there is some sort of afterlife like that, I really don't care if I get shot down to hell because I don't believe. I've done nothing wrong, because I've never kill or raped anybody, nor do I plan to. In sense, whoever is in charge has no right to hold me in eternal torment against my will.

Pokemon Geek

Doom Trainer
Do you ever wonder what if there is a heaven and hell and you end up in the later for not having faith?

Honestly, if there is some sort of afterlife like that, I really don't care if I get shot down to hell because I don't believe. I've done nothing wrong, because I've never kill or raped anybody, nor do I plan to. In sense, whoever is in charge has no right to hold me in eternal torment against my will.

In such a hypothetical scenario i dont think your rights would matter though. Not like they transfer from life to afterlife. Besides rights are only uphold if those with power wants it. And in this case that would be god. So talking about rights in this scenario wouldnt make much sense i think.

Dreamy

Hi guys, just joined, so I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Coyote Dynamo, you can call me Coyote(my name will be changing to StarkElf). I'm agnostic atheist, that best describes my beliefs. I don't believe in any God or gods, but I do believe everyone has the right to believe what they want. I'm a student of Art, English, the humanities, Psychology, and science and I love to discuss them in intelligent conversations. Everything else I guess is in my profile.

7 tyranitars

Hello, everyone, it has been a while. Just stopping by to say all is going well etc. :p About the heaven hell thing, if it is heaven, fantastic, if it hell, I will incinerate within 2 seconds.

Dreamy

I don't believe in either, but for the sake of the conversation I don't believe I've done anything to warrant eternal damnation, I don't even drink for crying out loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.