• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Atheist & Agnostic Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I saw this picture earlier today and laughed. I apologize to those this probably offend

4203228_700b_v1.jpg

Attachments

• 4203228_700b_v1.jpg
    4203228_700b_v1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 88

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Y
So I have an old friend who got a controlling girlfriend this year that turned him into a Christian and made him go from Bi to Straight. Now he's not himself anymore. What should I do?

Tell the poor soulto stand up for himself. If he's homosexual, that's the way he is. She shouldn't interfere. Just read my rant on the Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual Club thread on forced straightness.

I saw this picture earlier today and laughed. I apologize to those this probably offend

4203228_700b_v1.jpg

0_o...(WUT?)

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin

4203228_700b_v1.jpg

Heh. How witty.

Has Darato done quotes?

Darato

(o,..,o)

4203228_700b_v1.jpg

Wonderful picture.

Sorry I've been way everyone, but restarted White, and well that stuff is like crack.

How would you guys like to have The Weekly Quotes back?

L.F.D.

7 tyranitars

Do it! they where rather cool.

Pokemon Geek

Doom Trainer
Weekly quotes is something we definatly want back.

Regardless of that though. Norway just seperated state and church! So now we are ofically secularized yay!

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪

Pokemon Geek

Doom Trainer
What do you mean?

Norway had up untill a few days ago a state church kinda like what England has. But Church and the goverment is now seperated. So we are now offically secular. Norway has not been much of a christian nation the last 10 years or so though. So such a development was in order.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Okay, startting Sunday I'll bring back the quotes.

Also. How would you guys feel about getting a Sunday session going? Kind of like a Church, but with lesson on treating everyone right, and just not those we see fit.

And for closing I'll leave you with this, to show you what we must not turn into with this idea.

[video=youtube;1pwwvBygoFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pwwvBygoFA&feature=related[/video]

L.F.D.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
What is the code for English distribution of the DW Lucario?

7 tyranitars

Okay, startting Sunday I'll bring back the quotes.

Also. How would you guys feel about getting a Sunday session going? Kind of like a Church, but with lesson on treating everyone right, and just not those we see fit.

And for closing I'll leave you with this, to show you what we must not turn into with this idea.

[video=youtube;1pwwvBygoFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pwwvBygoFA&feature=related[/video]

L.F.D.

So true, sad thing is most of them don't realise they are big a-holes.

Last edited:

Profesco

gone gently
What is the code for English distribution of the DW Lucario?

For England, Canada, and Australia: LUCAEUROGAMERNET

Here's an interesting way you can reply should any of you ever encounter those folks who mock atheist communities as being useless and insubstantial the way a non-stamp-collecting community might be:

Stamp collectors are not a majority of the human population; stamp collectors do not have the power and inclination to set legal and social trends; stamp collectors are not a group whose shared beliefs and practices have historically defined the way schools, governments, and whole civilizations have been built and operated. Theists, on the other hand...

The modern atheist movement is justified in the context of the larger social environment in which it finds itself. It is substantiated and made necessary by the weight and power and presence of its opposite, theism. It is a useful and meaningful label to describe the collection of people who in some form or another don't fit the theist majority. "Nudist" is not a meaningless classification with no solid member base or purpose; "asexual" is not a meaningless classification with no solid member base or purpose; "blind" and "deaf" are not meaningless classifications with no solid member bases or purposes. And yet each of those group designations is merely a negation of a social norm, like atheism. The shared quality in those groups may be just one small strand among the near-infinite ways in which the populations otherwise differ, but does that mean they cannot organize, share any goals, or speak to the way their societies are being run? Of course not.

(Been feeling loquacious lately.)

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
For England, Canada, and Australia: LUCAEUROGAMERNET

Here's an interesting way you can reply should any of you ever encounter those folks who mock atheist communities as being useless and insubstantial the way a non-stamp-collecting community might be:

Stamp collectors are not a majority of the human population; stamp collectors do not have the power and inclination to set legal and social trends; stamp collectors are not a group whose shared beliefs and practices have historically defined the way schools, governments, and whole civilizations have been built and operated. Theists, on the other hand...

The modern atheist movement is justified in the context of the larger social environment in which it finds itself. It is substantiated and made necessary by the weight and power and presence of its opposite, theism. It is a useful and meaningful label to describe the collection of people who in some form or another don't fit the theist majority. "Nudist" is not a meaningless classification with no solid member base or purpose; "asexual" is not a meaningless classification with no solid member base or purpose; "blind" and "deaf" are not meaningless classifications with no solid member bases or purposes. And yet each of those group designations is merely a negation of a social norm, like atheism. The shared quality in those groups may be just one small strand among the near-infinite ways in which the populations otherwise differ, but does that mean they cannot organize, share any goals, or speak to the way their societies are being run? Of course not.

(Been feeling loquacious lately.)

*US distribution. Excuse me.

Profesco

gone gently
*US distribution. Excuse me.

Oh, well I can't help you there. Lucario was given out when you bought a BW game from Target; the codes were personalized, so there's not a way to get one off wi-fi the way all the other countries are getting them.

Darato

(o,..,o)
So today two of my nephews has baseball games (My sister's two boys), and two of my brother's kids were coming to the game to watch and play with their cousins. My sister-in-law hung out for a while with another nephew and my niece to play and show me how to work something. I took a show, and felt like playing a trick on them, so was in my bedroom was going to dress up as Batman and go down the fire escape and come to the door and knock on it and tell them about the Church of Batman. Got to the last step of the ladder and went to hold on, but missed fail over six feet slamming my jaw on bricks, and having the back of my body bend towards the front. All I have to show for it is cuts.

L.F.D.

Psypert

So today two of my nephews has baseball games (My sister's two boys), and two of my brother's kids were coming to the game to watch and play with their cousins. My sister-in-law hung out for a while with another nephew and my niece to play and show me how to work something. I took a show, and felt like playing a trick on them, so was in my bedroom was going to dress up as Batman and go down the fire escape and come to the door and knock on it and tell them about the Church of Batman. Got to the last step of the ladder and went to hold on, but missed fail over six feet slamming my jaw on bricks, and having the back of my body bend towards the front. All I have to show for it is cuts.

L.F.D.

Sorry for the injury, that's the price of being batman

Status
Not open for further replies.