• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Atheist & Agnostic Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
So today two of my nephews has baseball games (My sister's two boys), and two of my brother's kids were coming to the game to watch and play with their cousins. My sister-in-law hung out for a while with another nephew and my niece to play and show me how to work something. I took a show, and felt like playing a trick on them, so was in my bedroom was going to dress up as Batman and go down the fire escape and come to the door and knock on it and tell them about the Church of Batman. Got to the last step of the ladder and went to hold on, but missed fail over six feet slamming my jaw on bricks, and having the back of my body bend towards the front. All I have to show for it is cuts.

L.F.D.

I ditto with pkmswampmaster on this one :p

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
So today two of my nephews has baseball games (My sister's two boys), and two of my brother's kids were coming to the game to watch and play with their cousins. My sister-in-law hung out for a while with another nephew and my niece to play and show me how to work something. I took a show, and felt like playing a trick on them, so was in my bedroom was going to dress up as Batman and go down the fire escape and come to the door and knock on it and tell them about the Church of Batman. Got to the last step of the ladder and went to hold on, but missed fail over six feet slamming my jaw on bricks, and having the back of my body bend towards the front. All I have to show for it is cuts.

L.F.D.

Ouch. Did you forget your batarang?

Psypert

So I was wondering if this is a "family", can I be the annoying brother?

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta

7 tyranitars

Can I be the uncle with the van and the candies?

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
So for the first time ever I met a person who supports Rick Santorum.

7 tyranitars

Psypert

Fine then I'll be the narcisit Brother.

Question: Do you find it stupid when religious people post or say things that clearly offend or attack the athies/agnostic community yet they demmand respect when we talk?

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
So for the first time ever I met a person who supports Rick Santorum.

Humanity will never surprise me with its unbelievable stupidity any more.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Can I join this club please?
I'm atheist thought my parents are catholic, throught years I found plenty of reasons to stars doubting about church may I join please ?
Ill give free cookies if you say yes

Psypert

Can I join this club please?
I'm atheist thought my parents are catholic, throught years I found plenty of reasons to stars doubting about church may I join please ?
Ill give free cookies if you say yes

I know that feel sis, and welcome glad to have a new member :3

Now were is my cookie >:l

Pokemon Geek

Doom Trainer
Fine then I'll be the narcisit Brother.

Question: Do you find it stupid when religious people post or say things that clearly offend or attack the athies/agnostic community yet they demmand respect when we talk?

You stole my title!

That aside though off course its annoying and stupid.

7 tyranitars

Welcome *eats cookie*

Status
Not open for further replies.