• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Atheist & Agnostic Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin

7 tyranitars

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin

7 tyranitars

Now that is wisdom.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
When I (Hopefully) get a new computer soon, I will be able to play "The Sims" again.
I do feel like God when playing that.

Psypert

When I (Hopefully) get a new computer soon, I will be able to play "The Sims" again.
I do feel like God when playing that.

B*tch please, sim city, now that's playing god, BTW sorry for calling you a b*tch

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I never understood SimCity..

Psypert

What's Sims, if you don't mind me asking?

its a sort of simulation game were you play a life of a chracter you make, it's not the average RPG were you go on adventures, you basically play to control a person as it deals with its life (job, house, real life stuff) and since you decide absolutely everything of the character's life that why the refence to "play god" I mentioned sim city, it's similar but in this one you have to build a city and stuff like that but if you want you can create disasters like a eratquake or a tsunami or even an alien attack.

7 tyranitars

I like Sim City, I tried sims but it bored the hell out of me.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin

Darato

(o,..,o)
Red, we'd love you have you. For there is a war coming. In the long times ahead we face in it, friends will turn on each other. The strong bonds we once held closest to our hears will drift away, but it is not to happen to us.

L.F.D.

Status
Not open for further replies.