• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attack animations v2

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
First of all i want to say sorry for bumping the old thread. I made it by mistake.

But since it was closed, i will restart it.

Talk about anything about the attack animations. Which ones you like, which ones you dislike, which ones you have an idea of how they would look.

They should put them in the Attackdex.

Eruption looks cool.

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
Fire Blast is a favorite of mine but I seriously dislike the animation for Water Sport.
I dont think it looks like a blast at all.

But i remember there was some kind of explanation..

Eruption looks cool.
Quoted for truth!
It looks WAY cooler that water spout.

Sonikku

Kanto Starter Fan
My favorite Move has to be Charizards seismic toss, especially how he grabs the foe, flies straight up, circles around and come thundering down to slam him into the earth. Ace.

I hate hydro pump now, but back in the RBYGSC days it was fab!

Also hyper beams isn't very hyper. It's more "pathetic golden bubblebeam"

I do rather like solarbeam, however~

Also vine whip and razor leaf were good, but not anymore T__T

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Even though I loathe Dugtrio and Dodrio with a burning passion, their signature move is definately the prettiest out there. Tri-Attack for the win. ^.^

*~Water Lover~*

You. Get it?
My favorite from the old moves is and always has been Fire Blast. It's like a Flame Wheel at first, but then the blast looks Humanshape-ish! From the new moves, my favorite is Luster Cannon. Search on Youtube for the 6th gym in Pearl and you'll find it!

Nintendo_6444

Tails the Bouyzel
Mist ball always looked so fuzzy, Muddy water looks awsoome too.

Goldliop

Powerplay Champion
hyper beam looked so uber back in the day...
the screen flashed and i went wild.

Pokemon__

Bucephalus
I don't like Tackle or any of the weak moves. They're just to bland. I like Superpower though. It's awesome because your Pokemon shoots a giant comet at the other Pokemon. XD

spacefissure

Deoxys rulez all!
I like Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam, and Seismic Toss from GSC.

OtterPops

Mareep!
I loved R/B/Y Hyper Beam, too. I thought it was the best move ever. =o In G/S/C, I liked almost everything (what do you expect, its my favorite generation), and R/S/E... well, none of them really appealed to me except for maybe Water Pulse. My favorite animation so far is Aqua Jet, but I haven't seen all the attacks, so...

-;179;

krymzen

<-- Geodude is ANGRY
G//S/C Hyper beam rocked HARD!

Dragon Claw and Ice beam look wicked awesome IMO.

Dark Dranzer

Blizzard, Sheer Cold, Eruption, Flamethrower, Hyper Beam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Shockwave, Solar Beam and Hydro Pump are a few of my favourites in the game. But I don't much fancy moves like Splash or Tackle...like Pokemon mentioned, they seem so bland.

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Sacred Fire. TOTAL INVERT ATTACK!!!

I hate Hyper Beam this gen; too....spirally.