• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attack Face-Off V 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu146

Calm mind! I like special attacks over physical attacks.And having calm mind with boltbeam is a awesome combo.

C

Clockwork Ninja

I vote calm mind. I used it a million times against wallace and destroyed all his pkmn in one attack.

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
Ho ho everybody!

Now, this is just to let y'all know, I ain't dead. My brother broke our computr (even though he thinks he's a tech wizard with these funky, little gizmos) so we've been getting it fixed. We finally got it back two days ago and now it keeps rejecting our modem. Sooo, I'm at the public library checking my emails and coming on here to let you all know the face-off will be up and running proper in just a few days. Why couldn't this have happened after I'd finished the damn competition???

Curse, and good luck with the comp.

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
OK. We're done here. Final score:

CALM MIND - 21
CURSE - 6

Surprise, surprise... Well, it is still a good move even if it is ever so slightly overused. Now to finally get onto the next round.

DARK VS. FLYING

[IMG240]http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/crunch.png[/IMG240] VS. [IMG240]http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/drillpeck.png[/IMG240]

KAMIKUDAKU VS. DORIRU KUCHIBASHI
'crunch' vs. 'drill beak'​

Yeah, both are the same power and (I think) same accuracy. One is physical and one is special. That's about it.

I vote for Drill Peck. I've never really been too big a fan of Dark type moves and also, I much prefer physical moves. Still, we know who'll win...

TOKOYAMI ENTICES YOU TO VOTE NOW! ;198; YAMI!​

EDIT - Y'know, CB has a point. Murkrow was my dark type mascot anyway and seeing as it is Dark VS. Flying, Murkrow is now this round's mascot. ^_^

Last edited:

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Crunch for me. D:

Should've had a Murkrow for this round as the mascot. Dark and Flying(even if Murkrow can't use either move, it still fits) :p

Anyway, Crunch. Best Dark Type move, and a lot more useful because a lot more Pokémon get it. Drill Peck isn't good enough to win this entire Face-Off, IMO.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Volteon

Back I guess??
crunch has 20% to lower opponent S.def. so crunch is better and more useful.

I also prefer the special moves over psychical ones.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I like both of these moves, but I'll vote for CRUNCH because it has an extra effect and its animation in XD is awesome.

bird1111

Drill Peck, nice move for flying types, too bad that only a few can learn it

And Murkrow can learn Drill Peck by breeding in both GSC and 3rd generation

Crunch. Same power, but has an effect. =o

I prefer its animation too. Especially in Colosseum (Despite it being quite exaggerated. XD.).

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
Oh well....

I'll vote for Drill Peck. It has more PP (+5), it covers more pokés (3 > 2), it looks awesome, Dodrio is a beast with CB Drill Peck.

Widespread isn't all for me because only Houndoom and Tyranitar get STAB and nice Sp. Attack to use the best of Crunch, same for Dodrio and Fearow for Drill Peck. Skarmory also likes Drill Peck with STAB.

Status
Not open for further replies.