• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attack Face-Off V 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu146

Crunch!It can lower the enemy's special defence,so you can kill it quicker.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Drill Peck is so much better

Yeah, Drill Peck looked awesome on pokemon Stadium 1 and 2. It looks bad on Colloseum whilst Crunch looks good on Colloseum but not on the Stadium Games. I

I prefer Crunch because it is nice to see a Steelix Crunch a Caterpie or something.

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
OK. We're done here. Final score:

CRUNCH - 15
DRILL PECK - 5

I'm very disappointed by that. I dread this coming down to a Calm Mind VS. Crunch/Thunderbolt match...

BUG VS. ELECTRIC

[IMG240]http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/megahorn.png[/IMG240] VS. [IMG240]http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/thunderbolt.png[/IMG240]

MEGAHOON VS. JUU MAN BORUTO
'megahorn' vs. 'ten thousand volts'​

OK. These two are the only two powerhouse moves remaining so think wisely.

I vote for Megahorn. Not only do I prefer physical moves but Megahorn gave Bug types a much needed powerful attack in the second generation and although Silver Wind and Signal Beam have taken some of the limelight away, Megahorn is still a great move to use, looks fantastic and is awesome on everything which learns it (except for the obvious disclusion of Seaking).

HERA TRICKS YOU INTO VOTING NOW! ;214; KURO!​

Volteon

Back I guess??
wow, after a long time you posted the results ^^

I vote thunderbold:p, but I´m almost sure which one will win...

*EDIT*
hummm, the things are good for me.

Last edited:

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I vote for THUNDERBOLT because...
1. it has better accuracy than Megahorn
2. it has an added effect of paralysis, while Megahorn is just a normal attack
3. paralyzing your opponent is good, this way it lowers their speed AND occasionally prevents them from attacking

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Thunderbolt. Boltbeam>Life.

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
Both are the better moves in their types, and both deserved to win but I will vote for Thunderbolt.

Thunderbolt has more PP if I'm not wrong, has the cool accuracy, and the Paralysis chance. It makes that some Special Sweepers can destroy teams and it is the first part of the BoltBeam. Plus, the animation rocks so the electrics that can use it with power.

Megahorn is also a very special move, but the number of Physical Sweepers that can destroy teams are fewer. It also has a terrible accuracy that is painful. The animation is also one of my faves but it fails when it is most needed, sadly.

But whichever attack wins, I hope it isn't defeated by Calm Mind >.>

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I may be the only one, but Megahorn. I just love how it's sheer power rips Psychics and Grass Pokemon to shreds. Thunderbolt is really cool too, but I have a vendetta against it for being Pikachu's signature move.

Megahorn, because Heracross can use it to obliterate opponents, particularly of the psychic persuasion.

Thunderbolt. More useful, more available, more reliable. Megahorn's accuracy just doesn't do it for me ;-;

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Mega Horn cos it is a brilliant move and one of my personal favs.

Deathskully

I r gud riter.
Thunderbolt. Nuff said. Megahorn's got too little accuracy, and whenever my Heracross is fighting something like Alakazam and I use Megahorn, I miss then get creamed by a psychic.

Status
Not open for further replies.