• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attack Face-Off V 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Sludge Bomb cos poisen moves pwn....

Deathskully

I r gud riter.
I'm stuck here. I'm not voting for Sheer Cold as I think the Articuno combination of mind reader+sheer cold is completely cheap, but I don't know where to vote for Leech Seed or Sludge Bomb.

Leech Seed is a nice grass move, stealing HP and giving it to you to use, but Sludge Bomb is the only poison type move that may be worth using, plus Sludge Bomb can destroy with Tentacruel in UU (Swords dance + Sludge Bomb.)

Guess I'll vote Sludge Bomb.

pikachu146

Hmmm,this is hard.Leech seed is a good staller move.But sludge bomb is a good attack with a strong power and 100% accuary.Leech seed is something good for the grass types,it restores your HP every turn,and even works when the seeder is withdrawn.
I vote Leech Seed!

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
OK. We're done here. Final score:

LEECH SEED - 13
SHEER COLD - 4
SLUDGE BOMB - 4

Yeah, that was more or less expected. Well kiddies. Only three rounds left to decide which is the most popular move. Are you all excited? No, neither am I...

DARK VS. ELECTRIC

[IMG240]http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/crunch.png[/IMG240] VS. [IMG240]http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/thunderbolt.png[/IMG240]
KAMIKUDAKU VS. JUU MAN BORUTO
'crunch' vs. 'thunderbolt'​

As much as I dread this becoming a Calm Mind VS. Thunderbolt final, I am compelled to vote for Thunderbolt as it is simply the better move.

TEKTEK SHOCKS YOU INTO VOTING NOW! ;125; BUU!​

P

PichusFeather

Thunderbolt. It can be put on many pokemon, and deal paralyzes and deal pwnage damage.

Not to mention that it plain looks awsome.

Thunderbolt, because it just wins in about every way. Crunch is nice, but it's limited and not many Pokémon get it and the few that do aren't all capable of wielding it in a threatening manner.

Lamenting the loss of Sheer Cold :( If it had lost to Sludge Bomb, I'd be OK, but to Leech Seed....Meh, life moves on ;-;

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

bird1111

Thunderbolt, more damage, and most electric types have good sp. attack, unlike most dark types

Medea

Excalibur
Thunderbolt

...It lives up to its rep throughout the years...

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Thunderbolt.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I love Crunch too, but I'll go along with the flow and vote Thunderbolt. It is an incredibly versatile move, and part of many combos such as Boltbeam and Thunderdance. Plus, many Pokemon can learn it.
Strange, considering Dark is one of my favourite types, and Electric is one of my least favourites.

Slypher

Thunderbolt, a versitale electric attack with a chance of paralyzing throw in, and it has a nice base damage of 90. Crunch is nice, but it's not as great as thunderbolt. The fact that it is one of the strongest dark move in the game helps it.

Vote goes to Thunderbolt.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I vote for THUNDERBOLT because it's stronger AND it could paralyze.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
If this was Thunder vs. Crunch, I would vote for Thunder. But with Thunderbolt, the move that doesn't make use of Rain Dance, I vote Crunch, the move that sort of resembles Psychic and Shadow Ball.

I don't dislike Thunderbolt, but I think I like Crunch more, though there are moves that I like more than these two.

Crunch < Faint Attack
Thunderbolt < Thunder

Edit: Yeah, I'm different!

Status
Not open for further replies.