• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attack Face-Off V 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunderbolt. Better Power, better Type, better Effect. :)

pikachu146

Thunderbolt,better power,can give a status effect and it's a TM,so you can teach every electric pokemon.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Is there any point in me voting for TB?

May as well, so theres my vote.

S

Shadowcat

Thunderbolt 'cause it is so good, even Water Pokemon can learn it through PM.

~xXSapphireXx~ said:
Thunderbolt 'cause it is so good, even Water Pokemon can learn it through PM.

lol. Did you mean TM. I do not think Water Pokemon can learn thunderbolt through Private Messaging.

I vote for Thunderbolt. Boltbeaming Lapras, Starmie, Porygon2, wtc. are all fantastic.

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
OK. We're done here. Final score:

CRUNCH - 1
THUNDERBOLT - 19

SHUCKLE MAN said:
I vote for Thunderbolt.

Yeah. Y'know, I kinda noticed your previous vote...

Anywho, second to last round. Oooooooh...!

PSYCHIC VS. GRASS

[IMG240]http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/calmmind.png[/IMG240] VS. [IMG240]http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/leechseed.png[/IMG240]
MEISOU VS. YADORIGI NO TANE
'meditation' vs. 'parasitic seed'​

Yeah. Support moves. Whatever.

I vote for Leech Seed. Although CM is a great setup for a special sweeper, I'm more likely to use Leech Seed and health replenishment is always a good.

BELLE DANCES WHILE YOU VOTE! ;182; KIREI!​

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Leech Seed since it is needed for my lots of heath moveset on Venusaur.

Item: Leftovers
Toxic
Leech Seed
Giga Drain
Earthquake/Sludge Bomb

pikachu146

Leech seed,drains your opponent's HP each turn and heals yourself and forces a switch.Calm mind is great for special sweepers.annoying the opponent is fun.
Guess i will vote leech seed.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
I vote for LEECH SEED because with the right moves and hold item, it can REALLY restore ALOT of your HP.

blackice2

'tis a penguin...
I vote Leech Seed because with the right hold item and ablitity it can be very good in a pinch, But Clam Mind has a close second

~blackice2

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I vote for Leech Seed. Calm Mind's reign of terror will soon be at an end.

Rene Swee, do you deliberately vote in previous rounds? Because I've yet to see a post of yours where you actually voted properly, as I'm sure master chuckle could verify.

Calm Mind. I really don't like Leech Seed, and I dislike it even more for beating out Sheer Cold.

And think about it, people. For Physical boosts, we have the Choice Band, Belly Drum, Dragon Dance, Meteor Mash(do you know any Special Attacks that raise Sp. Attack if you hit?) and Swords Dance. And for Special, we have Calm Mind and Tail Glow, Tail Glow being exclusive to Volbeat(and Smeargle, to a lesser extent). Calm Mind is about the only worthwhile Special boost attack, compared to the plethora of Physical moves. It bloody well deserves to win just for existing in the first place.

Plus, Leech Seed is just one big invite for the Switch Button. Recover has twice as much PP and recovers a lot more HP, and you don't have to worry about switches if you want to rejuvenate yourself.

I hope my mini-rant convinces some people, even though it appears to be too late for poor Calm Mind.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

I vote for Calm mind. I am now on netbattle as usual and I am battling a CM Suicune. Calm mind is one of the best moves in existence IMO and it brings back wonderful memories of RBY Growth and more importantly, RBY Amnesia.

Volteon

Back I guess??
raises Sattack and Sdefense.... then one snorlax appears with it´s high HP attack and S.defense to finish with the CM happyness!

so I´ll vote leech seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.