• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attack Face-Off V 2.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
Leech Seed please. It has got everything to be a winner. Why? Because:

1.- It has a very nice animation,
2.- Regain HP while draining the opponent's HP.
3.- Makes big HP pokés cry. (Like Blissey or Snorlax)
4.- Forces switches. Use it with Spikes and you have a winner combo.
5.- Makes Reversealers/Flailers cry.

Although I agree with ~*Commander Blizzard*~ that Special Sweepers need more boosts or something, I can't deny that Leech Seed is awesome.

Both are great Moves, but I vote Leech Seed. I love Grass, and Leech Seed is about the only move that makes them worthwile. It's still sad to see stuff that's not as Grass-like as Shiftry and Breloom getting it, yet others that pretty much define Grass, such as Bellossom and Victreebel don't get it. Oh well...

And well... awesome effect. Saps loads of HP each turn, works for any Pokémon on the user's position, very good accuracy for such effect, forces switches, etc. Calm Mind is still great, but Leech Seed is not only interesting, but good. :D

Xiang

Leech Seed, for all the reasons others have listed. (Too lazy) Occasionally I use Calm Mind, and those moments are when I need it, but Leech Seed=love only when I use it.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Huzzah, I was the sole person to vote for Crunch. :D

I vote Calm Mind because it is the essence of strengthening with mind, which I like.

The only thing I don't like is that Politoed can't learn it, a designer flaw. :mad:
At least Psychic Politoed learns it. Mwah ha ha ha ha!

Edit: Although I do like Leech Seed, but it gets annoying in those Double Team/Substitute combos.

Calm Mind.

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Leech Seed. No real reason. >>;

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I will vote for Calm Mind because if you use Leech Seed all you will get is a switch!
Then again, I suppose if you use Calm Mind you could be hit by Roar or Whirlwind......I still vote for Calm Mind! It's great for powering up Alakazam!

bird1111

Calm Mind, first decent sp. attack raiser since rby (though there was only a special, but whatever)

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
OK. We're done here. Final score:

CALM MIND - 9
LEECH SEED - 15

Kawaiiest.Combusken said:
The lack of enthusiasm left in this Thread is despressing...

Well, I dunno 'bout you but I just want this over with. Blech... I lurved this face-off and all but improper, illogical, biased voting (of which I too was guilty) seemed to bastardise this into even more meaningless drivel.[/love]

OK. Grand final. Huzzah!

GRASS VS. ELECTRIC

[IMG240]http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/leechseed.png[/IMG240] VS. [IMG240]http://www.serebii.net/attackdex/thunderbolt.png[/IMG240]

YADORIGI NO TANE VS. JUU MAN BORUTO
'parasitic seed' vs. 'ten thousand volts'​

Yeah. I vote for Thunderbolt. LS is awesome but why hang about when you can pulverise the opposition?

BELLE DANCES WHILE YOU VOTE! ;182; KIREI!​

S

Shadowcat

Thunderbolt. Thunder is fun... And heaps of water Pokemon can learn it through TM (Not PM...) and it actually helps them do tons of damage...

And I completely agree KC.

Thunderbolt. Leech Seed doesn't deserve to win. End of.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Thunderbolt. D: My boltbeaming Regice is just too awesome and won me too many battle frontier matches for me to vote against it.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I'm going for Thunderbolt.

As much as I love Leech Seed, we need a desent attack to win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.