• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attack on Lumiose Gym! The Clembot Forever!! (937)

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
besides the fact there isn't anything remotely better during Saturday mornings, but that's not saying much in this bleak era of animation).

What about Justice League Action?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Since I was never a huge fan of the Citroid in the first place, I found his sacrifice in this episode to be somewhat ineffective as far as emotional depth was concerned. I liked watching Citron shine however, such as when he used his hacking skills to enter the Prism Tower. I also enjoyed Maaiika and Pumpjin versus Dorapion.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Well this one was quite intense too. It was great to see Bonnie use the power of the Squishy Song to free Squishy from corruption and Clemont freeing Z2 from Team Flare's control by sacrificing Clembot in order to disable the system used by Team Flare to control Z2. At least it's nice to see Serena's Pokémon, especially Sylveon, which wasn't seen for many episodes, being in a battle against Team Flare but somehow struggling to defeat the Houndoom in their way and Serena and Mairin successfully retrieving Chespie with a bit of help from Steven.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, the Citroid's death in this episode would've had more impact if it had remained dead since then Citron would've had to run the Miare Gym on his own, which would've been development for him.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
In hindsight, the Citroid's death in this episode would've had more impact if it had remained dead since then Citron would've had to run the Miare Gym on his own, which would've been development for him.

That scene kinda reminded me of Rockman X where Zero died by sacrifice, with the emotional vibe and all, then got ressurected later in the sequel. XD