• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attack on Titan Discussion Thread

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I dropped it once, but then tried it again, and enjoyed it. It has some insanely epic moments.

Honestly, having a quality anime that doesn't involve a high school in any capacity is just refreshing.
Attack on Titan Jr High is better than the main anime.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
A slightly lighthearted episode this one, but still a great one nevertheless....we got a deep insight into Dr. Yeager's backstory and and grand reveal of there being a much more civilized and luxurious world outside the walls where Dr. Yeager came from. Basically the episode in a nutshell was:

Third world country discovers the existence of first world country

And this moment was so adorable:

DqCCK4oLbDHk6ggwV8MLSHyt4xWjt7K7_qnDGW2j1qIRLFgJLY8uEvt6Jg1JhETx4WSe-936kC8agnv-NfRJrg

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Tried watching five episodes of this and got bored so I dropped it. Don’t even plan on continuing this! The art style isn’t to my liking (especially the eyes) and the overall atmosphere feels like a bit of a snooze fest to me. Same with that Eren person and Mikasa.

And yet you're OK with SM's eye bleeding art style. The first 5 episodes are still heavy building episodes about them joining the army. I'd say episode 7 is when things get interesting. As for Eren and Mikasa, they are admittedly the least interesting characters of the show in many people's eyes, but more and more characters start to appear who are really good, like Levi, Erwin, Hange, etc.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
A slightly lighthearted episode this one, but still a great one nevertheless....we got a deep insight into Dr. Yeager's backstory and and grand reveal of there being a much more civilized and luxurious world outside the world where Dr. Yeager came from. Basically the episode in a nutshell was:

Third world country discovers the existence of first world country

And this moment was so adorable:

DqCCK4oLbDHk6ggwV8MLSHyt4xWjt7K7_qnDGW2j1qIRLFgJLY8uEvt6Jg1JhETx4WSe-936kC8agnv-NfRJrg
The reveal is more:
Remember all those character deaths? Not a single one of them mattered in the grand scheme of things.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
As for Eren and Mikasa, they are admittedly the least interesting characters of the show in many people's eyes

Yeah, no. Let's not mistake the consensus of some people on SPPF with the general consensus overall in the broader range of anime fans. Overall Eren and Mikasa are definitely pretty popular as characters, otherwise Eren wouldn't have ranked really high on pretty much every AoT character poll, neither would Mikasa would've been favourited by 26,000+ people on MAL. Not necessary saying that it automatically makes Eren and Mikasa great characters, but just pointing out that you were wrong in your assessment of Eren and Mikasa agreed to be the least interesting characters by the majority.

Last edited:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Yeah, no. Let's not mistake the consensus of some people on SPPF with the general consensus overall in the broader range of anime fans. Overall Eren and Mikasa are definitely pretty popular as characters, otherwise Eren wouldn't have ranked really high on pretty much every AoT character poll, neither would Mikasa would've been favourited by 26,000+ people on MAL. Not necessary saying that it automatically makes Eren and Mikasa great characters, but just pointing out that you were wrong in your assessment of Eren and Mikasa agreed to be the least interesting characters by the majority.

I’m just going to point out that the highest rated AoT character is Levi. He has been favorited. by over 49,000 people and is currently rated #7 on MAL. Not saying that Eren and Mikasa aren’t liked, obviously they are but overall, they have nothing on Levi.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I’m just going to point out that the highest rated AoT character is Levi. He has been favorited. by over 49,000 people and is currently rated #7 on MAL. Not saying that Eren and Mikasa aren’t liked, obviously they are but overall, they have nothing on Levi.
I never denied that.