• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attacks not used in the show

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
I've never seen the move eruption or water spout.

Eruption was used by the Winstrates family's camerupt. Also I think a Wailord used Water Spout in "Island Time".

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
I can´t remeber any pkmn using Fly.

General Blaze

Not the face!
For those people that don't recall seeing leer, I remember Ash's Charmander using it aganst Haunter (or Gastly) in the early years of Kanto.

Anyway, has anyone seen Poison Powder and Toxic yet?

jwla

I am sure Poison Powder may have been used with all the bugs that passed through the main character's hands.

-Ancient Power was used by Armaldo in the Armaldo episode.
-Brock's Mother had her Marril use Surf against his father.

I have never, ever seen another rock-type attack (besides Sandstorm and the aforementioned Ancient Power) in the Animé,

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
For those people that don't recall seeing leer, I remember Ash's Charmander using it aganst Haunter (or Gastly) in the early years of Kanto.

Leer was also used by a young girls Cubone in an Early Kanto episode as well.

Dark Star

Mysterious Trainer
I have never, ever seen another rock-type attack (besides Sandstorm and the aforementioned Ancient Power) in the Animé,

Rock Tomb and Rollout have been used in the Anime.

As far as Splash, many, many Magikarp have used that move. I also think May's Munchlax used Splash through using Metronome.

Myzou

Ash's Butterfree used poisonpowder multiple times, I think even against misty in their gym battle...

I've never seen Mirror move... :/

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Rock Tomb and Rollout have been used in the Anime.

As far as Splash, many, many Magikarp have used that move. I also think May's Munchlax used Splash through using Metronome.

Whitney's Clafairy also used splash because of metronome.

CharTang

Boulder Trainer
a Kadabra used Kinesis I beleive in the Sabrina gym battle.

Mirror Move was used by Starmie in the episode were Misty thinks Psyduck evolved into Golduck.

I'm suprised no one has mentioned Substitute yet!

CharTang

Boulder Trainer
Mimic was used in the Hoenn League by a Walrein to Mimic Grovlye's Quick Attack

also every flying type Pokemon use's Fly

Mythic Mist

Indecent Exposure
Well, we FINALLY got to see Whirlpool. Uber.

Anyway, we still haven't seen Sacred Fire, have we?

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
I don't think we've ever seen Taunt, or Thunderbolt. Never seen that one.

Shiningstar

Proud Owner....PWNED
I don't think we've ever seen Taunt, or Thunderbolt. Never seen that one.

Pikachu used Thunderbolt in almost every AG Episode and still uses it.
I don't think anybody has used Softbodied, but then again, I didn't
see most of the Kanto episodes.