• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attacks that pokemon should of learn in D/P

Swampfarmer

Floater of Jelly
Sharpedo needs more Physical Water attacks... All it has is Aqua Jet and Waterfall...
Breloom needs to be able to learn spore... Shroomish can, but not Breloom...

Prio

Sharpedo needs more Physical Water attacks... All it has is Aqua Jet and Waterfall...

Because there are only 3 Physical Water attacks and Sharpedo doesn't have a tail?

Gold_Generation

Johto Champion

Does it matter, just get a Shroomish with spore then evolve it.

PDL

disenchanted

Yep, it matters. Breloom has got higher stats than Shroomish.

So what? just level your shrommish to get it to learn the powerful attack.

Having Breloom (who can Focus Punch and other things) itself learn spore via level up would make things too easy. Having the attack only available to Shrommish makes things harder.

Arbok

aka Arbok
So what? just level your shrommish to get it to learn the powerful attack.

Having Breloom (who can Focus Punch and other things) itself learn spore via level up would make things too easy. Having the attack only available to Shrommish makes things harder.

Really, I know. I don't mind. But that's the only thing that matters. It would be easier when Breloom learned it, but Breloom isn't.. made to have Spore in its moveset, and Shroomish is.

pkmn123

Hitmonchan should learn all the puches - comet punch, mega punch, fire punch, ice punch, thunder punch, dizzy punch, mach punch, dynamic punch, focus punch, shadow punch, sucker punch, drain punch and bullet punch.

Arbok

aka Arbok
Hitmonchan should learn all the puches - comet punch, mega punch, fire punch, ice punch, thunder punch, dizzy punch, mach punch, dynamic punch, focus punch, shadow punch, sucker punch, drain punch and bullet punch.

His moveset is big enough. And Hitmonchan isn't made to use Shadow Punch I guess.

Also, some moves are learnable by breeding or TM. The other moves who he can't learn.. Heh. Too bad.

Anyway, Shedinja should'nt be able to learn Sandstorm. It's just too weird. x_x

Midnight Pulse

The only new move i think Hitmonchan should learn is Shadow Punch,
and i think Raikou should be able to learn Ice Fang

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
The punches I bolded, are the onle Hitmonchan can't learn of what you said, and it should get Sucker Punch I agree, Shadow Punch maybe, I mean if Muk can do it why can't Hitmonchan? which is a punching-pro, as for Dizzy Punch not really but it's not weird on him, so I don't mind it.

Arbok

aka Arbok
The punches I bolded, are the onle Hitmonchan can't learn of what you said, and it should get Sucker Punch I agree, Shadow Punch maybe, I mean if Muk can do it why can't Hitmonchan? which is a punching-pro, as for Dizzy Punch not really but it's not weird on him, so I don't mind it.

Muk maybe can create some kind of shadows.. Heh No he can't. D: (I guess)

Heh whatever he can, I agree, it won't be a problem to give Hitmonchan Shadow Punch.

funnyboy1

slaking should be able to learn skill swap

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
slaking should be able to learn skill swap
Slaking was giving the ability Truant, because it had too high stats for non legendary, and making it cancel that ability, would make it very powerful, maybe even shifted to uber tier.

Kazuki Mirai

I'm rather WTFing at the Eeeveelutions' moveset....

Glaceon lacked the trademark Ice Beam.

The previous Eeveelutions BARELY get anything new. Vaporeon could've learned Water Pulse and Aqua Tail. Jolteon could've learn Discharge. Flareon... Why in the world did they replace Flareon's Flamethrower with Fire Blast? Umbreon and Espeon haven't recieve any new dark and psychic moves...