• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attacks you think pokemon shouldn't learn V.2.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
The last thread I did, died along time ago, so I'm bringing it back.

The title explains it.

E.g I think Machamp shouldn't get Flamethrower/Fire Blast it has nothing to do with it, I mean it's a fighting human-shaped pokemon..

Now let's listen to your thoughts.

Azelf of Cruxis

| Ancient Chaos |
I don't see why Manectric learned Flamethrower.. o_o It's an electric dog-wolf-thing.

And WHY did Espeon learn Grass Knot? Not that it's a bad thing - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, HP-Ice/Electric Choice Specs set, anyone? - it's just wierd.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
I don't see why Manectric learned Flamethrower.. o_o It's an electric dog-wolf-thing.

And WHY did Espeon learn Grass Knot? Not that it's a bad thing - Psychic, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, HP-Ice/Electric Choice Specs set, anyone? - it's just wierd.
Well alot of pokemon have Grass Knot and it's weird on them, but I'm not complaining alot pokemon got better because of it.

Infernape with Calm Mind..I didn't expect that one. How can a flaming ape have a "calm mind"..

Unlucky_Absol

Objection!
Alakazam Shouldn't learn Iron tail, Because It hasn't got a Tail.

And Doduo/Dodrio Shouldn't learn Steel wing, They haven't got wings.

Yay Rank up! :D
--- U.A ;359;

Last edited:

Djura

99% chance to hit
I think Gastly shouldn't learn any punch attacks at all. Seriously. How is it going to use Sucker Punch, Ice, Fire and Thunder Punches? With its tongue?

Princess Reina

lalala....
Slowbro shouldnt learn Flamethrower. It is a psychic/water pokemon. I dont get, why it has this move in the movepool.

Diglett/Dugtrio shouldnt learn Slash. They dont have hands.

Now, seriously, 80% of pokemon shouldnt learn TM Toxic. I cant imagine Pidgeot, Clefairy, Vulpix, Dodrio, Snorlax etc. with this move.

Sharpay Oak

EVAPORATE, NOOB!!!
Unlucky Absol said:
And Doduo/Dodrio Shouldn't learn Steel wing, They haven't got wings.

They shouldn't learn Fly either. I've been wondering how they fly... Weird...

Oh, and Gyarados + Thunder = o_O

Don't get why it learns Thunder. How does it get Thunder? And besides providing Ground resistance, its Flying type is of no use of all...

Tyranidos

i don't think that regice should learn zap cannon. i don't know why but it just seems wrong. well it could not be, it always misses anyway.

BIGnSCARY

Gargantuan tongue
Rhydon should not learn surf despite his bulky body. Everyone knows it drowns even with the ability, Solid rock.

Djura

99% chance to hit
i don't think that regice should learn zap cannon. i don't know why but it just seems wrong. well it could not be, it always misses anyway.
You know it's a robot, right? Along with the other Regis? So Lock-on and Zap Cannon seem fitting for them.

Seviper

Murkrow should learn Sucker Punch, but this move should have a different name something like Ambush, as in Japanese.