• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attacks you think pokemon shouldn't learn V.2.

Arbok

aka Arbok
Octillery and it's moveset. >_<

Though it's fun having an octopus learn such a variety of attacks. ^_^

Well, it's actually weird that he can learn Bullet Seed (I mean, where are those seeds from?), but it's actually common sense if Raticate, for example, can learn Blizzard and Thunderbolt.

Djura

99% chance to hit

Well, it's actually weird that he can learn Bullet Seed (I mean, where are those seeds from?), but it's actually common sense if Raticate, for example, can learn Blizzard and Thunderbolt.
Octillery looks like a tank that's why. Remoraid also looks like a revolver.

Ridley

Rawr
Octillery and it's moveset. >_<

Though it's fun having an octopus learn such a variety of attacks. ^_^

Why is Octillery's moveset mentioned so many times? It makes more sense than a giant sloth/monkey, a raccoon, or a pink blob with a huge tongue shooting Fire/Ice/Lightning from its mouth. Octillery is a play on the word "artillery" (obviously). It only makes sense that it should have a variety of projectile attacks.

EDIT: Yay for everyone coming to Octillery's defense!

Arbok

aka Arbok
Octillery looks like a tank that's why. Remoraid also looks like a revolver.

I know. >_>

I like his moveset. It's cool that it can shoot. It's still weird that a water Pokémon can shoot grass seeds, even if it's based on artillery, tank, blabla. :3 But Raticate can use Thunder, Skitty can use Shadow Ball, so I don't mind.

I like Octillery so it's fine. D:

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
I think it's very weird that Rattata and Raticate learn Flame Wheel "OMG a rat on fire!", I mean seriously how ?

Excalibur

Psi Core Commander
Many Pokemon learn Fire Moves for seemingly no reason.

MaskedManAbsolkid

Shedinja with Giga Drain. Lucky it actually does damage. I mean, what damage does it recover?

Also, Skunktank with Flamethrower. I'm reminded of South Park here where Kenny set his fart on fire.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Many Pokemon learn Fire Moves for seemingly no reason.
Well, for most it's Flamethrower, and can shot it because of poisen's gas/electricty's static or mystical power of normal/dragon, Raticate with Flame Wheel however, is the weirdest, since it sets it self on fire...

Typo

been a while
Lickillcky. It's got flamethrower, Ice beam, blizzard, Thunder/bolt, Exploision, and Focus blast. Also, Shedinja should NOT have gotten sandstorm. though, get a team of Shedinja, teach them sandstorm, try to get in a battle through wifi with some one for 3 days, then use the storm. lol

Arbok

aka Arbok
How do the most Pokémon, like Wooper, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Seedot, Snover, etc use Flash, actually?

Why is Octillery's moveset mentioned so many times? It makes more sense than a giant sloth/monkey, a raccoon, or a pink blob with a huge tongue shooting Fire/Ice/Lightning from its mouth. Octillery is a play on the word "artillery" (obviously). It only makes sense that it should have a variety of projectile attacks.

EDIT: Yay for everyone coming to Octillery's defense!

I'm not saying I don't like Octillery. I actually think it's pretty cool.

It's just weird for me of what it can learn. Though I'm not saying they should be deleted, I just think it's weird.

But I like it. Don't get me wrong. Flamethrowing Octopi are cool. ^_^

Aviano

I dropped my balls
wooper shouldn't have dynamicpunch.

We have a winner ladies and gentlemen.

I'm suprised nobody mentioned Ghastly and the 3 elemental punches.