• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attention Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

saxguitar

please delete my serebii.net forum account. For personnel reasons I must make sure I do not return otherwise my addiction to pokemon will ruin my life.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Nope. If you can't leave a pokemon forum on your own, then that's your problem not ours. We're not baby sitters and we're not psychologists, we're not here to make sure you don't get addicted or 'ruin your life'. Some of us balance the forum with an active social life and work, I'm sure you can do likewise.

Status
Not open for further replies.