• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attracted to pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
lol nice one dude... and i'll bite you some more tomarrow, ok? i gotta go get my bro to tie me up for bed... nite
:D

johnny139 said:
*Once again, avoids argument*

Once I said just Gardeivoir, but now I'd have to say the new Bunny Evo, too.

It's "teh sexy".
WHAT IS THIS BUNNY EVO, DAMMIT?! >_<

I suppose its morem understandable than acceptable to be sexually attacted to the characters Misty etc. but Pokemon is just throwing the ball too far
Umm, that's called a home run, actually.:D

Linoone said:
indeed, the last thing we need is a fight amongst ourselves, that's what I was thinking about when I replied to him
, and I got like that cause htere's nothing worse in a thread than someone wanting ot impose him or herself to everyone else like the big boss or something, just think about it guys, btw glad you understand my point magma.
He really wasn't trying to impose himself on us, you know...

Shadow_Lugia_Master said:
i think im attracted to...lugia! and ....kakashi from naruto.
Yay! XP

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Jynx...well, some people like that look o.=.0 nobody here so far [or at least who'se admitted it...XD]

You kiddin'? I saw a guy with his avatar having jynxes in it, and their avatar caption saying, "sexilicious!" And if people like gardevoir for having breasts, jynx's are bigger.

Well, if you say it's the humanoid ones, then why just gardevoir? What's wrong with machoke, or hitmonchan or Mr. mime... Guess there aren't many females attracted to pokemon...

How about mawile? she's the prettiest feminine humanoid in my sight. Well then, that's just me. I prefer the cute girls to the super sexy type...

Last edited:

johnnyd2

UBER FLAMER!
Last edited:

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
Well, if you say it's the humanoid ones, then why just gardevoir? What's wrong with machoke, or hitmonchan or Mr. mime... Guess there aren't many females attracted to pokemon...

I'm pretty sure somebody brought this up before. I know Iveechan is attracted to the Hitmons and Machoke. Mr. Mime... well, if he's your thing. The muscle-bound meatloaf types don't really do anything for me.

By the way, there are probably more females out there who would fit right in with this crowd. Problem is just that we tend to be a little quieter about attractions.

2. could anyone do a fic based on this pic?

Why not ask TIP herself? I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it because a) it's someone else's work and b) knowing TIP, even though I don't know her very well, I highly doubt she intended the pokephiliac implication, so I wouldn't want to put it in there. But you could always ask her.

Shrike Flamestar

Video Game Addict
Ms. Zira Fell said:
Attracted to pokemon??? O.O' Well, I've never thought about it quite like that, but now that you mentioned it, me and my Cacturne do have this little thing going on. Our love is strictly platonic, though, for obvious reasons. XD
Yeah, it’d be kind of hard to have sex with a cactus. I mean, all those spines... Ouch...

Dimitar said:
Probably the smartest thing you've ever said...
Aw, I love you too :p

@Linoone: flaming the flamers and bashing the bashers won’t get us anywhere -_- As I said in the club when people overreacted to someone, it may even make us appear worse in the average person’s eye. Plus, most of the people don’t even come back here again after their initial flame, so your words are falling on deaf ears. There’s a big difference between the “LOL! You guys are sick! LOL! Attracted to pokemon? WTF?! LOL!” flamers and “smart” flamers like Blink King. Yes, we fight back against the “smart” flamers, but the idiots we might as well ignore as even if they do read your reply, they won’t think any differently (you can’t teach a rock new tricks, or anything at all, for that matter -_-)

octoboy said:
You kiddin'? I saw a guy with his avatar having jynxes in it, and their avatar caption saying, "sexilicious!" And if people like gardevoir for having breasts, jynx's are bigger.
Not to be racist, but, well, Jynx just scares me <_< And, for a humanoid Pokémon, it’s proportions are way off...

Linoone

&amp;amp;lt;the ONLY linoone av
He really wasn't trying to impose himself on us, you know...
bashing others for their beliefs or lack of beliefs is a way to impose yourself, y know..., but all right, have it your way, it'll save us time, just forget I ever said anything ok?

@Linoone: flaming the flamers and bashing the bashers won’t get us anywhere -_- As I said in the club when people overreacted to someone, it may even make us appear worse in the average person’s eye. Plus, most of the people don’t even come back here again after their initial flame, so your words are falling on deaf ears. There’s a big difference between the “LOL! You guys are sick! LOL! Attracted to pokemon? WTF?! LOL!” flamers and “smart” flamers like Blink King. Yes, we fight back against the “smart” flamers, but the idiots we might as well ignore as even if they do read your reply, they won’t think any differently (you can’t teach a rock new tricks, or anything at all, for that matter -_-)
very well, you're right, yeah, no sarcasm in case you were wondering, see you all later

Last edited:

Ssargon

Wind Dragon
Mwar, y'know ya CAN post in here casually, Lin-Lin XD so why not, eh? ~.=.^

I think certain Pokemon are sexy X3 After playing Mystery Dungeon, it made me more attracted to some of my already favorite Pokemon, and one that I've never truly liked, Gengar. My boyfriend thinks it's rather weird that I like Gengar, though he himself is guilty of being attracted to Gardevoir and some others.

I thought my sudden fascination was a bit odd too, but I got used to it after a couple days. :D I'm not afraid to be called weird for my attraction to Pokemon, it keeps those even weirder NORMAL people away from me. I just kinda ignore people if they call me a freak. I'm in no way ashamed of the things I like.

Ssargon

Wind Dragon
Mwar! ^.=.^ I should play MD. Glad ta meetcha ^.=.^

And good going, not caring what they say. Is awesome feeling to be so confident in yourself to just let their insults Bounce offa ya, isn't it? ~.=.^

:D Yes! The thing is though, I used to always worry about what people thought of me. Then one day, I kinda just woke up and said, "Ya know what? I just don't give a damn anymore" lol

But yes, it's awesome not caring a bit about what people think of me. Besides, I love scaring people away by saying how sexy Gengar is. It worked so well at Toys R Us when I went to get my Mew last Saturday X3 I really creeped out some kids with those comments.

Goodbreath

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!
:D Yes! The thing is though, I used to always worry about what people thought of me. Then one day, I kinda just woke up and said, "Ya know what? I just don't give a damn anymore" lol

But yes, it's awesome not caring a bit about what people think of me. Besides, I love scaring people away by saying how sexy Gengar is. It worked so well at Toys R Us when I went to get my Mew last Saturday X3 I really creeped out some kids with those comments.

How evil! X3 annyway i do have to be a bit carefull with what i say... the kids at my school are known for their violence against ''other'' ''different'' people... 1 boy that was gay and admitted it got kicked so hard in the face that he got transfered to another school :/

Il just keep low for now perhaps one day il just scream it from a window or something with a megaphone X3...

*Hugs sarlox* sorry sarry tottaly forgot about you ^^ *Leaves the room with sarlox*

mrmimeykai

*** breath
OMG sexy pokemon ftl
but damn jyx and chansey are some kinda HOT!!! *sticks toungue out and breathes rapidly*

Last edited:
That's sad about what happened to that gay guy at your school. People who hate people for being different should just keep it to themselves :/ And not go around kicking them for not being like everyone else. There are so many bi and homosexual people at my school, that no one dares to mess with them. The heteros are the minority here lol Though I'm one of them, I don't treat gay people any different that I do straight ones. A lot of the nicest people I know are homosexuals and they're some of the best people I've met.

Anyway, yeah, I joke around with saying how sexy Pokemon are. People at school and in public don't really take me seriously when I say it XD Even my friends think I'm joking, but they kinda know I'm not and it creeps them out. X3 Only my boyfriend knows I'm completely serious.

Goodbreath

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!
That's sad about what happened to that gay guy at your school. People who hate people for being different should just keep it to themselves :/ And not go around kicking them for not being like everyone else. There are so many bi and homosexual people at my school, that no one dares to mess with them. The heteros are the minority here lol Though I'm one of them, I don't treat gay people any different that I do straight ones. A lot of the nicest people I know are homosexuals and they're some of the best people I've met.

Anyway, yeah, I joke around with saying how sexy Pokemon are. People at school and in public don't really take me seriously when I say it XD Even my friends think I'm joking, but they kinda know I'm not and it creeps them out. X3 Only my boyfriend knows I'm completely serious.

Im Bi but wouldnt dare to tell annybody at my school :/ and wow wish i was there ^^.

Btw go sign in at the club in the club place :/ we are getting a rather big community wootage! Hrrrrm never seen gengar as a sexy pokemon so lets explore it further *runs away*

hoenn4ever

<== Best Dragon ever
i hve to admit i am kinda attracted to gardevoir i mean who isnt
as well as the new bunny evo but what about pokemon trainers are any1 attracted to them misty for me

Status
Not open for further replies.