• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attracted to pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

facetious

facetious
Oh. Well, stay that way, and get the f*ck out.
Pretty sure I am entitled to my opinion in the Poképolls forum, dear. ;)

Yes, everybody who bawls over the fact that ****ing reptiles and dragons is disgusting must be a troll.

autofail more please~

Last edited:

Shrike Flamestar

Video Game Addict
Pretty sure I am entitled to my opinion in the Poképolls forum, dear.
Yes, you are entitled to your opinion. However, you have no right to come in here and claim that we “need serious help” without even taking the time to understand our side of things. So you don’t like it? Okay, that’s fine. Just leave us who do alone and GTFO before a mod is forced to take more drastic measures.

Yes, everybody who bawls over the fact that ****ing reptiles and dragons is disgusting must be a troll.
Indeed, “troll” isn’t the correct word, “flamer” would be more appropriate ;) To troll is to entice people to anger purposely, to flame is to directly bash people. Now tell me, how is the previously stated quote that we “need serious help” and “i do belong here to drive away you wacko sub-human beings” not bashing us?

Since when does not being a freak mean I'm a noob?
n00b = idiot. You all are certainly acting quite idiotic now with your flaming. Is it so hard to ignore the ****ing thread if you don’t like it? We aren’t hurting you, so stop trying to convince us that we’re sick monsters (it’s been done before, and if didn’t work then, it won’t work now) and get a life yourself.

Why does everyone who is against us feel they need to bash us? -_- We’re different. Get over it and move onto better things than flaming someone you’ve never even met before.

facetious

facetious
Yes, you are entitled to your opinion. However, you have no right to come in here and claim that we “need serious help” without even taking the time to understand our side of things. So you don’t like it? Okay, that’s fine. Just leave us who do alone and GTFO before a mod is forced to take more drastic measures.
Why don't you all just post in that club you made if you want better control of people who post in your thread? Moderators would care more then.

This is a polls forum, and if I think people who want to rape dragon/reptiles/fantasy creatures should seek help, then I should be inclined to post that without those whom "own" this thread attempting to drive me off with generic insults, so-called.

Indeed, “troll” isn’t the correct word, “flamer” would be more appropriate ;) To troll is to entice people to anger purposely, to flame is to directly bash people. Now tell me, how is the previously stated quote that we “need serious help” and “i do belong here to drive away you wacko sub-human beings” not bashing us?
Wasn't directed at anybody in particular, I just skimmed the replies and thought, "Wow." But hey that's just my own opinion, which is totally feasible. Feel free to carry on.

Shrike Flamestar

Video Game Addict
This is a polls forum, and if I think people who want to rape dragon/reptiles/fantasy creatures should seek help, then I should be inclined to post that without those whom "own" this thread attempting to drive me off with generic insults, so-called.
If someone posted a poll in miscellaneous polls about whether homosexuality is right or not, and a bunch of people started saying “OMG! U ***s should burn in hell!” and “dude, being gay is ****ed up. You need serious help” would that be fine?

If you don’t like it, that’s okay as has been said, it’s just the way you go about telling us your opinion that gets on our nerves. You could just come in and say “Sorry, but I just don’t think this is right... It’s just wrong to me...” but instead you have to come and tell everyone that we’re messed up freaks that need help. Just what have you based this opinion off of? Ah, you answered that next...

I just skimmed the replies and thought, "Wow."
And that’s where the problem lies. Now, I know that in a topic this big it’s hardly feasibly to read every single post, but if you just skimmed and saw a select few posts, it’s likely you missed a bunch that may have changed your opinion, such as our discussion on the ethics and morality behind this. This is especially true if those posts you skimmed were within the first fifteen or so pages, since nothing really much happened there...

I can’t speak for everyone here, but I don’t really like being mean and rude to people. My previous posts against pikasaur were because he was posting so much spam and mindless flaming that it was highly aggravating me (magnified even more so by the fact that I get email alerts for this topic, and was getting a little message from Thunderbird saying I had a new email every five minutes...), and I was hoping to gross him out a little while forcing him to leave. You have to understand where we’re coming from here; you’re by far not the first person to be saying we’re messed up in the head. When we’re told it for the thirtieth time, it’s pretty hard to stay rational and level-headed (also, I think some of our members may have anger management issues... <_<), so things like this with our members lashing out at people are sort of like an overdeveloped self-defense system.

Seiryu

Resident dragon
Why don't you all just post in that club you made if you want better control of people who post in your thread? Moderators would care more then.
Well, we figure that this thread, being in a less popular section than Clubs (where a thread will go off the first page if there are no replies within an hour or two), will gain more attention from...prospective additions to our club. It's fine if people don't share the save views as us, but we like to try and help others maybe come to terms with their sexuality. No, we aren't hurting them in any way by doing that, but rather helping; being more in-tune with oneself leads to an overall better life experience, I've found.

facetious said:
Yeah, Shrike pretty much said everything that needed to be said...except for one thing. You say "rape." None of us would even think to rape our desired sexual partner. Some of the trolling posts from the first few pages (Horn Drill comes to mind) might have swayed your opinion in that way, but trust me: all of us would want some kind of emotional relationship before any sexual activity.

Really, there's nothing you can do to change our minds about this. We're happy with our sexuality, and contrary to popular belief, one can't just change his or her sexual orientation at will. Being homo- or bisexual isn't just a "popular" thing as I've heard some people say it. It's the same with being attracted to pokémon or animals. We can't just change our sexual attractions. This isn't just a passing fancy--especially for me, a dracophile (and budding Poképhile and zoophile) for over a year, and who hasn't felt a single bit of sexual attraction towards another human being.

You may think we need help, the reality of it is that we really don't.

Raichu-chan said:
Would you prefer a monogamous or polygamous relationship? Why?
I think I'd prefer a monogamous relationship. I can't really say why, though. May just be that I was raised on the concept of only having marital sex, but I think I'd just like it better that way.

~Ero Oyagi~

Bugger me, that was a pretty spectacular flamewar I missed out on there, imagine how octoboy or linoone would have reacted o_O. Oh well.

And i'd prefer a monogamous relationship, I like saving all my feelings for one er... creature :)

But I have nothing against polygamy, as long as it's consensual and all. :)

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Gosh, am I the only one who prefers polygamy, dammit?!

Ssargon

Wind Dragon
Mwar, on the issue of mono/polygamy, I'd prefer monogamy [even though I have a number of Pokémon mates in my head]. 'Cause when it gets down to it...I love my human girlfriend with all my heart, and she's the one I wanna be with :3

But that's not the topic, either way my answer would prolly be the same, or not, I dunno XD I gave up figuring myself out years ago

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
I won't try to stop my partner from having more than one relationship.

I'm incredibly possessive and I couldn't deal with that. I figure the trade-off is that I wouldn't mind if my partner had the same mentality.

Pretty sure I am entitled to my opinion in the Poképolls forum, dear.

Pretty sure I don't appreciate being patronized, sweetheart. ;)

Since when does not being a freak mean I'm a noob?

You're not a n00b and you're not a freak. I don't seem to remember swearing at you, in any case.

This is a polls forum, and if I think people who want to rape dragon/reptiles/fantasy creatures should seek help

Where, in any of our posts, have any of us said that we would enjoy raping anybody? Maybe you're speaking out of your own fantasies, not ours. Let's get something clear- in 99% of cases rape is about power, not about sex. And it's not about attraction, it's about having that power. I don't know anyone in our group who fits that profile.

(also, I think some of our members may have anger management issues... <_<)

Why, you're not talking about me, are you? :p I only feel homicidal when surrounded by idiots and I only have the urges to act upon those feelings... well, most of the time I'm surrounded by idiots. Never mind.

Look, I have trouble being mean to people too. I tend to be a nicer person on the internet than I am in person; it's a character defect. I'm a b*tch by nature, but a nice girl by upbringing, and I tend to feel guilty when I let the b*tch take over. But not so guilty that I won't let her out to play when I'm ****** off.

-cracks knuckles-

I mean, what? :D

Linoone

&amp;amp;lt;the ONLY linoone av
monogamial, go figure why XD, anyway, I'm back from a busy week, next week is gonna be just as busy o.o nope, I'm not gonna attack n00bs this time, I'll let you guys do the job *shrugs* anyway, any new things going on during my absence> o.o

shadowashura

Wistful Dreamer
I don't like flames :p
but WARNING : WILL USE FLAMES TO BURN FLAMERS
*wields Greek Fire >D*

bah, whatever XP

I think I prefer monogamous, it's more romantic X3
although I'd have quite a bit of trouble D:
because there are more than just ONE pokemon I'm attracted to.... *grammer error, oh whatever XP*
choices, choices......
GOSH-DARN being indecisive DX

I love Milotic and Vaporeon because of there beautiful mermaid characteristics! Mermaids in anime are just so sexy!

:3 I love Milotic and Vaporeon too. Water Pokemon are so pretty.

Though, I'm not as much sexually attracted to them. I just think they're beautiful and admire them.

Konosuke

I am Erureido
:3 I love Milotic and Vaporeon too. Water Pokemon are so pretty.

Though, I'm not as much sexually attracted to them. I just think they're beautiful and admire them.

Aye, same here somewhat. Although, im not all that attracted to water types all that much. Im more of a psychic and fire type myself, though XD

Tamantaman

Sinnoh Ranger
Can I join? I have always felt like this about Gardivor and Vaporeon, and I just split up with my girlfriend... I wondered if there was anything wrong with me, but now I know there isn't.

Last edited:

Deadly Arbok

Darkness Dragon
Im not sexually attracted to pokemon, i think some of them are just plain cool.
*stares at arbok* Purrrr....

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Can I join? I have always felt like this about Gardivor and Vaporeon, and I just split up with my girlfriend... I wondered if there was anything wrong with me, but now I know there isn't.
You can join over at the club: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=147025

Crap, I just realized that the ATP people may have a hard time finding the club, and many don't even know it exists....

Status
Not open for further replies.