• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attracted to pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ero Oyagi~

Hehe kissing is fine by me ;)

And Ssargon, i'm gonna attempt to record it when I get back from school today... just need to remember where I put that damned cable...

Well, let's put it this way, if we had humans doing this to thier Pokemon, we'd end up with many Mr Mime/Jinx variations.

Come to think of it........ Imagine if that was how Mr Mime was created! lol nah

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Who knows? They might turn out like mules: They enjoy the benefits of both of their parents without the drawbacks.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Well, like I explained earlier, closely-related species can sometimes interbreed, but their offspring would be fertile. The mule is one such example, obtainable by breeding a horse with a donkey.

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
Well, like I explained earlier, closely-related species can sometimes interbreed, but their offspring would be fertile.

I think you mean infertile. And in rare cases hybrids like mules can be fertile.

Linoone

<the ONLY linoone av
Kissing is good when you do it with the right pokemon ;) Hahaha!
In my dream Absol kissed me deeply, you know what I'm talking about.
I wonder who would like to be kissed by pokemon? =D

me likes that aswell ^^, specially with one pokemon in particular,tokin..... a kiss in the lips from him is just about enough to keep me in a fantastic mood for the rest of the day, with some emo moments, but fantastic, actually it's the reason I would never let anyone ever kiss me in the lips, it's a "reserved spot" X333333

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
I think you mean infertile. And in rare cases hybrids like mules can be fertile.

Yeah, I mean "infertile." I was thinking "sterile." What happens with fertile mules? Are their offspring sterile?

me likes that aswell ^^, specially with one pokemon in particular,tokin..... a kiss in the lips from him is just about enough to keep me in a fantastic mood for the rest of the day, with some emo moments, but fantastic, actually it's the reason I would never let anyone ever kiss me in the lips, it's a "reserved spot" X333333

Which one is Tokin?

supablob2000

none shall stay in my way to kill may it is a very long story. werid is it sound im sort of half dragon half human when the astrology power aline with the choas i will be fully dragon riping through diemesion is not easy ever thing is ture because of the inf space um my friend is sort of sexully attracted to gardivour he has some sort of sex problys ever one from earth is so stupid i some from a other diemension

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)

OH! If anyone can record Mimiroppu's cry...pweeeease do and send to me, I hear it sounds "suggestive" and I wanna know by how much X33333

Though i sincerey doubt Mimiroppu's cry will contain suggestive themes (Its a kids game whats the point?) I will look into it. Back on topic, I think its fine to kiss/hug your pokes (people do that with there pets in real life) I don't think it would be smart to get into an adult sitiuation with them.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
Well, if they consent to it, they can by all means go ahead...Bestiality is a one-sided law anyway.

(Speaking of which, as we all know Mimilop will be playing a prominent role in the show, anybody think it'll be able to talk?)

~Ero Oyagi~

Though i sincerey doubt Mimiroppu's cry will contain suggestive themes (Its a kids game whats the point?) I will look into it. Back on topic, I think its fine to kiss/hug your pokes (people do that with there pets in real life) I don't think it would be smart to get into an adult sitiuation with them.

I have Pearl Version, I have a Mimiroppu; trust me, the cry goes with the looks. And in Japan they couldn't care less about sexual themes in a children's game. In GSC they had to change some of the trainer sprites before releasing it outside of Japan because they were too suggestive.

Linoone

<the ONLY linoone av
Yeah, I mean "infertile." I was thinking "sterile." What happens with fertile mules? Are their offspring sterile?

Which one is Tokin?

a linoone o.o perhaps my signature would have answered your question

none shall stay in my way to kill may it is a very long story. werid is it sound im sort of half dragon half human when the astrology power aline with the choas i will be fully dragon riping through diemesion is not easy ever thing is ture because of the inf space um my friend is sort of sexully attracted to gardivour he has some sort of sex problys ever one from earth is so stupid i some from a other diemension
.....o.o, I don't even know which language you are butchering o.o

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
I think he is speaking 13-year-old-on-crack-ese.

Also, for those who are interested, we are on page 69. Let the jokes commence.

Seiryu

Resident dragon
Lessee... Gender: undisclosed. Age and nationality: not given. Anyone else find it odd that this was his first post here?

Anyways, I have attempted, at great personal risk, to translate this person's message. Here's what I got from it.

-Apparently, he really hates May. This is not the place for that, kid.
-Another dragon, like myself, CFG, and Ssargon? Or just another wannabe? He says he believes himself to be half-dragon, but he probably means that he believes himself to be a dragon in spirit. It seems he believes he will acquire his true form when some sort of alignment occurs.
-Some nonsensical gibberish about dimensions and space.
-He has a friend who's sexually attracted to Gardevoir and seems to think his friend has "sex problems." Well gee, I wonder what the perceived "problem" could be? :rolleyes: If that's the case, kid, know that our (and your friend's) attractions are not "problems." No matter what your friends, family, teachers, or politicians tell you, the word "different" is not symonymous with the word "bad."
-Oh-hoh! Apparently everyone from Earth is stupid! I held this mindset for a while when I first learned about myself, and I must say, it's a fine mindset to have, kid--until you take a look around you and realize that more than likely, more than half the people you care about IRL are indeed "stupid Earth people." Well, that and that perception you have of being better because you "aren't of this dimension" or whatever doesn't make you better; rather, it puts you on the same level as your average human bigot. And you know, your "friend" is probably also human. Does your opinion on humanity extend to him? If it does, does he know about it, and even if he doesn't, should you really be calling him "friend" if that's what you think about him?
-"i some from a other diemention," from what I understand, is meant to be "I come from another dimension." No further comment.

Crystal Mewtwo said:
I think that people and pokemon would do it but having children wouldn't be possible.
It all really depends on the imagination of whoever may be drawing, writing, or just thinking about it. I remember someone in the fanfiction section saying that she once had a character who was a hybrid, a result of a pokemon-human sexual relationship, and it worked because the pokemon parent was very humanoid--a Hitmonchan, as I recall. I seem to remember another (possibly actually the same person) saying that if a more...extreme relationship species-wise produced a child, it would be 100% one species or the other, depending on which parent was the pokemon and which was the human.
In my own story, which takes a few cues from anime canon, humans and pokemon--which are shown through the anime to have the same general level of intelligence and sentience as humans--can enter a romantic relationship, but sexual activities, while entirely possible, wouldn't produce any offspring.

EDIT: As for that kissing thing...well, kissing isn't bad, but I strongly prefer other intimate forms of contact, particularly hugging and nuzzling.

Last edited:

~Ero Oyagi~

Kveran said:
I think he is speaking 13-year-old-on-crack-ese.

So that's what it was. I was under the impression it was gibberish :D

Also, for those who are interested, we are on page 69. Let the jokes commence.

Thanks for reminding me. My day has been brightened.

Seiryu said:
Anyways, I have attempted, at great personal risk, to translate this person's message. Here's what I got from it.............

I think I got most of that as well. But it was still almost nonsensical and seemed to be a collection of random words that by some stroke of luck made enough sense for something to be understood from them.

Seiryu said:
In my own story, which takes a few cues from anime canon, humans and pokemon--which are shown through the anime to have the same general level of intelligence and sentience as humans--can enter a romantic relationship, but sexual activities, while entirely possible, wouldn't produce any offspring

If Pokémon have eggs then it would be unlikely that having any offspring would be possible. But that doesn't mean it's impossible to imagine :)

Seiryu said:
EDIT: As for that kissing thing...well, kissing isn't bad, but I strongly prefer other intimate forms of contact, particularly hugging and nuzzling.

I wholly agree. My kissing experiences irl haven't been the most pleasurable of experiences, I much preferred hugging and stuff. But I won't be doing anything like that with a person for the forseeable future, realtionships just aren't my thing :(

steel-rain

meet me in the rain
No, but if that's what you guys like, you go for it. It's your business, and if you feel happy about doing so and telling everyone, go for it. I'm not going to judge you on your preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.