• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attracted to pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalavinka

Linoone/larvitar005: oh, never mind, I have PLENTY of time to waste.

--;475;

Now I'm getting a really strong feeling there'll be confessionate revisits some time in the future... >XD
You hit that nail right on the head, OK, If some of you don't know I joined the club on their own forums, There I found my way to find out my true thoughts, I'm not going to link to that topic as I don't want to bring any haters to the topic,

And to all of you people who for some odd reason have something against us Pokephilliacs, We can't help what we like, We just do, Theres nothing wrong with that, Its not like its real, Its purely fictional, So we have the right to be attracted to what we're attracted to

Oh yeah, If any of you are wondernig which Pokemon I Like. Its them
pokemonlineup.jpg

I kind of like Quilava and Bayleef, And all this Lugia talk is starting to wear off on me a bit, But not enough for them to get into my list

heh heh here is a funny story earlyer today i caught a naughty female ralts and turned it in to a "naughty" Gardevoir
I already did that

Oh yeah, To Dimitar, Thanks for helping me find who I really am, But please don't do it by scaring me like that

Now that I think about it, I should probobly change the text in my sig and my avatar so people don't get the wrong idea, One of the Eevee Evolutions would work good in my avatar, Why? Because there can be something hot in all of my posts

Last edited:

Goodbreath

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!
Verry interesting everything really thats why I am trying to... shed things in a new light I like a lot of things (wont list em) and got multiple people bashing me for liking those things.

For example lets take your average World of warcraft player... (sorry but I am kind of hooked to it Draenei and stuff if you want il explain through a pm)
annyway... Got told off by a gnome that I like pixels... The next bloody thing he does is bash me for being gay/sick etc and stands there staring at my character... Really got mixed messages there :p

In other news people should stop careing about how they look and what others think about them take a look at catman, he does what feels best for him get as close as possible to his ''totem'' the cat he doesnt care what other people think.

Now thats all folks just be who you want to be dont listen to those flamers... I am going back to my nest!

Why can't people learn to be accepting >_> , We like what we like, Theres nothing wrong with that, So what if they're not human, Love has no boundaries, Including not existing and not being a human, I don't see the problem with it, Its not like it concerns you, So just leave us alone, let us like what we like and learn to accept it

EDIT: Oh yeah Goodbreath, Thanks for sending me to AGNPH, It really helped me learn where I stand on this issue

Last edited:

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
KRK, you can answer that by asking yourself. You're not very accepting, either. Vorarephilia, sadomasochism, etc., all creeped you out. Ask yourself why you couldn't tolerate them, and you will know why others aren't accepting.

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
KRK, you can answer that by asking yourself. You're not very accepting, either. Vorarephilia, sadomasochism, etc., all creeped you out. Ask yourself why you couldn't tolerate them, and you will know why others aren't accepting.

QFT, Dimi; I couldn't have said it better myself.

Well didn't I explain before this all happened to me I used to be open and accepting and everyone betrayed me >_<,

And people haven't been too accepting about me only being attracted to Anime girls though either >_>

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
And... what's your point? You do realize that by posting, you're not helping it die?

Not like we'd let it do that anyway.

Linoone

&amp;amp;lt;the ONLY linoone av
i reallythink this thread should
a be let to die or b closed down

this has been on here do like half a year darn over 4 months
damn right, you got a problem?, grab a phone and call someone who cares

cdawg3574

I DO THIS SH*T!!!!!
LMAO!!!!! wel this is an interesting topic for conversation, but i cant say i really feel that way about any pokemon. but hey, it is wat it is, n if thats wat u like, then...

Why would this be closed, Its a very interesting topic, plus its thought provoking and allows you be open to new ideas, Like I was, turn to page 75 for details,

And... what's your point? You do realize that by posting, you're not helping it die?

Not like we'd let it do that anyway.
We Pokephilliacs wouldn't let it die anyways

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Well didn't I explain before this all happened to me I used to be open and accepting and everyone betrayed me >_<,
Uhh... What does betrayal have to do with being OK with what others like?

And people haven't been too accepting about me only being attracted to Anime girls though either >_>
I am well-aware of that, and I am not at all pleased with it. As I've said before, it was (and is) unnecessary, unjust, and worst of all, a stinging act of hypocrisy against all values of our group. In fact, I've started a few conflicts in the past over this. Bottom line is, the way you've been treated was a mistake, a wrongdoing, but it is not an invitation or justification to perpetuate the cycle.

i really think your wasting ur time d00d

Kveran

Pinin' for the fjord
What the heck did Dimi say to you that was that bad? I mean, I have the logs of all conversations that went on, and I didn't see anything.

By the way, this has been driving me crazy- words after commas do not require capitalization unless they are proper nouns.

I'm not saying that you may not have trust issues based on stuff that's happened to you, but that doesn't give you license to be closed-minded to everyone else. All closed-mindedness does is make people want to stay away from- and you will find no acceptance from that.

Dimitar

Sandslash+Lugia fan
Look, I do not know of what "acceptance" you speak of, but to me it sounds like you're talking more about trust than anything. If you place too much trust in everyone, yeah, chances are that you'll get betrayed. But tolerating what others like doesn't really relate to that..

What the heck did Dimi say to you that was that bad? I mean, I have the logs of all conversations that went on, and I didn't see anything.
He asked if I liked real girls, To me, Thats a insult and it pisses me off.

And I told you! I just started becoming accepting, starting to open up, And BOOM, You banned me from the forums when I did exactly what you said >_>

Seiryu

Resident dragon
He asked if I liked real girls, To me, Thats a insult and it pisses me off.
But you see, that kind of response makes you look extremely close-minded. It's fine if you aren't attracted to real-life females (though taking it as far as you did a few months ago with calling essentially every real-life girl ugly was a bit too much, as evidenced by your subsequent three-month ban, but that's beside the point). But if you vehemently deny it and treat any suggestion of the sort as an insult, you really make yourself look like quite the immature little ****.

In fact, the immaturity you've shown in the past is part of why I don't really like you much now, so please don't expect much kindness from me unless you can keep a consistent air of maturity about you when you post.

And I told you! I just started becoming accepting, starting to open up, And BOOM, You banned me from the forums when I did exactly what you said >_>

This is about the Poképhilia forum, right? If so, then I won't tread too closely to that part of this, as I just registered there...about thirty minutes ago (yeah, yeah, Dimitar, I know it's about time). I would imagine, though, that the admins there had a reason for doing so; I know for a fact that neither Dimitar, Shrike, Kveran, Ero, nor Sneael (well, maybe not Sneasel, as I don't know him) would up and ban someone from our forum without a good reason.

But anyway--just wanted to say that I kinda know how that feels, to feel accepted, and then for those people who you thought accepted you to go out and essentially betray your trust and friendship. It happened to me in middle school; a few people there claimed to be my friends, but then turned on me practically the instant they saw some of the more popular folks (many of whom knew me from elementary school) ridicule me for superficial reasons. But then again, being banned from an Internet forums and being ridiculed to the point at which one is severely depressed and contemplating suicide are on, like, two completely different levels--especially since the one being banned, in this case, is far more likely to have brought everything upon himself. =P

Last edited:
Have you thought about why I am like this, I never chose to be like this, I just am, its because of a bad experience I had when I was younger, But still, I am dispised at the thought of someone saying I do like them, Thats one of 2 thnigs you can do that can get me to litteraly want to kill you, There are 2 things that you can never say to me if you value your life
That Anime girls are ugly And that I like Real Girls, Those 2 things are enough to just make my brain snap, Everything starts to be red, Plus I get very very violent, Thats a point where the only things that can calm me down don't work to calm me down, and if this can't calm me down
http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=138239
Then you know that it severely ****** me off,

And were you there earlier, They asked me to drop the subject and shut up, I did both, BOOM, there I was banned, And thats when I started to become accepting, Before when I was saying all of that stuff was wrong and gross, I was perfectly fine, Then I finaly became accepting and did what I was told to, BOOM, I'm banned >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.