• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Attractive Qualities

Flamle

Every Weekend....
Eww, no! I'm no pedo! Seriously, it's totally wrong to be attracted to a girl because of her boobs.

How? People are attracted to whatever they're attracted to.

If I were just looking at girls, I'd be looking at girls with nice ta-tas, but if I were actually looking for girls, I'd just find one that seemed nice to me. Like the nice girl that worked at a 7-11, except maybe American.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Flamle said:
but if I were actually looking for girls, I'd just find one that seemed nice to me. Like the nice girl that worked at a 7-11, except maybe American.

I like this sentence because it totally isn't contradictory at all.

As far as my attractions go, though, I'm up for anything, so long as she has a sense of humor, good personality, long blonde hair, blue eyes, exquisite breasts, and is white.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Well, I don't like being shorter than girls. Not really a problem when you're 6' 2", but whatever.
three of my four past girlfriends were brunette, so I guess... I like brunettes. The fourth was constantly dying her hair, so I don't even know what her natural hair color is.
But mostly I look for someone I can carry on an intelligent conversation with, and who doesn't make me want to kill myself being around them.

Red Raichu Returns

Raichu Enthusiast
I'm a little shallow, when it comes to dating atleast, random hook ups are just that. I like a woman with long healthy looking hair, it's just the ultimate feminine quality, I won't date a girl with crazy colors like hot pink and blue (which seems to be extremely popular as of late). I enjoy blue, green, or hazel eyes, but they're not a necessity. I'm a huge fan of pretty teeth,and smiles. As long as you have pretty teeth and long hair (and hopefully not a crazy nose) I'm usuallynot to judgmental of your face, unless you look like Sarah Jessica Parker. Km a fan of exquisite breast, as far as butts go I'm a sucker for the heart shape, and I tend to date short girls between 5'1-5'6.

Jupetta

Personally, I find quiet, snarky boys adorable, but they must be around my height (6'2") or taller to be able to play. Oh, and musical talent is always a plus.

~;354;

shadow_zoroark

Think They Saw Us?
I like people who don't get mad easily... 'cuz if you're with someone that gets mad when the wind blows the wrong way... well that's annoying

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
Ladies and gentlemen, a faggot has posted this day.

Seriously?
I don't pay attention to her boobs, just the ***.
As long as its the size of Nicki Minaj's, I'm okay.

A girl who knows how to use weapons is attrative to me (i.e. Britney Spears whippin' the microphone around to knock out photographer/terminators).

Blackjack the Titan

It’s been a while
You watch anime don't you.

Very rarely, actually. I live in one of those restrictive households so it's not easy getting hold of a tv remote or a laptop.
When I do get a laptop, I'm gunna watch as much anime as I want.

Oh yeah and girls who watch anime and read manga are also attractive to me.

catzeye

Writer's Block
I find tall guys very attractive, especially when they have a nice body (not too muscular though) to go with it. I like brunettes or black hair. I also find brown eyes or blue eyes to be quite charming. I go for any race but black, white or hispanic guys seem to really be my favorites. But then again, I typically see a lot of black, white and hispanic guys.

As for personality I like guys with a sense of humor, and guys who are kind to others. I'm not a fan of the bad boy/jerk.

Dynablade

Coming through!
I'm attracted to people that are "fashionable", per say, and that have a pretty wide knowledge of things.

It's a plus for me if a person is a strong Christian and has a good sense of humor.

As far as race goes, I'm more attracted to Asian guys than anything else. Not that I like girls, but Indian and Black girls can be pretty darn hot.

SphealsFTW

Money is the anthem!
Taller than me. Very dark or black hair. Brown eyes. Most likely a white guy or some sort of light-skinned hispanic guy. I really can't ever see myself being with a black guy, even though I am half black. A nice smile that makes him look like he's always up to no good. Probably a small faux-hawk or some kind of buzzcut. And he has to have a somewhat immature sense of humor. And a music taste similar to mine. And he has to be more dominant than I am.

That's all! :rolleyes:

D. Scott

I'm sort of an oddball. Personally, my physical preferences are petite: I sort of like girls who can stick a sheet of cardboard down the back of their pants, pull it out again and it would still look the same insanely attractive. :p Breasts (as someone else put it, can't remember who and a little too lazy to go back and quote), "as long as they don't look like tumors" and aren't taking up three quarters of their torso, don't matter to me. I like black or redheads, with short hair. God, short hair is sexy. :p

Another quirk of mine is... well, most people have said musical instruments in general, but I like to name a specific one: what I like to call, "le Sexyphone". In other words, a girl who can play a sax... *shiver*

Personality? I like tomboyish girls, but who still have a slight hint of feminism to them. I like humorous girls, and top of all, intelligence. I ain't touchin' no ditzy girl with a ten foot pole.

Ethan

Banned
You know, funny story about big penises. It isn't always that great to have them.

I talk to my friend who goes the U of M, and she like many other girls in college, is in the process of whoring it up. With so many girls getting around, they are bound to hook up with the same guy eventually. One man in particular, was noted for his especially large...equipment, if you will. So large in fact, that women upon hooking up with him, refused to actually have sex with him and chose to give him head instead, as they were actually afraid. To quote my friend "I thought he was going to break me in two with that thing." It's hilarious imo. I mean, what a curse, to have everything down there and still not get any? Haha. As a rule of thumb gentlemen, 6 inches is average, 7 to 8 is pretty nice, 9 and past is a little frightening.

Ethan

Banned
I'm tempted to answer that question with another innuendo followed by a winky face, but I am professional and I do not engage in such impuritan banter.

Also, full lips is an incredibly attractive feature in a girl for more than one reason.

chuboy

<- It was THIS big!
I'm tempted to answer that question with another innuendo followed by a winky face, but I am professional and I do not engage in such impuritan banter.

Also, full lips is an incredibly attractive feature in a girl for more than one reason.

Face it, you're a deviant at heart. :p