• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Audiosurf

Shigaiko

apocalypse please
Anybody else play this game? Share your stories here.

Details for the masses:

Audiosurf is a music-adapting puzzle racer where you use your own music to create your own experience. The shape, the speed, and the mood of each ride is determined by the song you use. You earn points for clustering together blocks of the same color on the highway, and compete with others on the internet for the high score on your favorite songs.

You can find a free demo on the official Audiosurf website.

Funnily enough I just checked this game out about ten minutes ago and I'm downloading the demo as I type. Seems pretty damn interesting if you ask me, if I like it enough I'll probably buy it when I next get paid, it's pretty cheap ($9.95) all things considered.

Edit; played the demo, absolutely loved it. Bought it just now, heh.

Last edited:

Shigaiko

apocalypse please
The demo was sitting on my computer for weeks and never wanted to work. Then a few days ago, for some reason, it did. o_O So I played it, loved it, and bought it.

It seems to work well with just about any song, but so far Knights of Cydonia (Muse) and Aerials (SOAD) stick out as favourites.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
I was compelled to satisfy my curiosity after seeing this thread, I downloaded the Demo. This is a great game, best music game I've played. Even Stairway to Heaven, which starts off really slow can be exciting with this game.

Paint it Black is pretty good on there too.

Unfortunately, I ran out of songs in the demo, so I might be purchasing this game soon.