• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 18th: XY&Z038 - Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soniman

Break the Limit
This would be a nice surprise. Even though that said character is not on the voice cast list, it could still appear as a brief cameo (like Kenzo (Keenan), Goodra (before rejoining Ash's Team), and other Wetland Pokemon watching the Pokemon Showcase).

I still find it funny that even in XY verse characters like Korrina, Viola and Alexa bothered getting cameos for Serena's master class but not Ash's League, even though all those characters have a way more significant relationship with Ash. They could at least give us Sanpei or something

04n70n10

This would be a nice surprise. Even though that said character is not on the voice cast list, it could still appear as a brief cameo (like Kenzo (Keenan), Goodra (before rejoining Ash's Team), and other Wetland Pokemon watching the Pokemon Showcase).

It could be like in hoenn, in the beginning of the episode VS Katie we have some cameos. Indeed voice cast aren't even needed for this kind of cameo. But XYZ is coerent to be pretty much self contained, probably writers don't want to "distract" viewers from their plot lines, even if for me it would be a nice touch. Probably we will have some past reference in latest episodes of this whole XYZ, after the team flare arc.

Paradoxically, they even do a bit too much past referencies in the last part of unova after being pretty self contained for the most part.

Last edited:

Epicocity

I still find it funny that even in XY verse characters like Korrina, Viola and Alexa bothered getting cameos for Serena's master class but not Ash's League, even though all those characters have a way more significant relationship with Ash. They could at least give us Sanpei or something

Does the Ninja Village have television?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive
Wasn't Dracula Otachi supposed to be KO'd last episode?

Unless that preview showed clips from both episodes.

Perhaps a victory celebration cheer at the award ceremony? Wouldn't put it past Ash to have his entire team out while they're awarded the victor's trophy.

Epicocity

So, with Talonflame and Noivern out, the chances of Ash's whole team being out in this episode skyrocketed. Could we take this as a positive sign?

Soniman

Break the Limit
Perhaps a victory celebration cheer at the award ceremony? Wouldn't put it past Ash to have his entire team out while they're awarded the victor's trophy.
Ohhhhhh

Then why isnt Luchabull listed then?

Also no matter what the outcome, I imagine Ash would be thanking his team regardless

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive
Ohhhhhh

Then why isnt Luchabull listed then?

I think he shares his voice actor with one of the ones listed. I don't know for sure, but if you share a voice actor, the more prominent character is listed. Hence Wobbuffet over Greninja in every episode they both appear in.

edit: Greninja'd

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
So, with Talonflame and Noivern out, the chances of Ash's whole team being out in this episode skyrocketed. Could we take this as a positive sign?

Unless it's Ash thanking his team, even though they lost. I'm not saying this will be the case, but Ash could have his whole team out for multiple reasons. So Ash winning seems about 50/50 to me.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The voice cast is literally the same as the one for XY&Z37, with the sole exception of Nabatame being absent from this one.
EDIT: and Mogami being listed as Xerosicy instead of the referee.

So yeah, I'd take this one with a grain of salt. It seems like TV Tokyo made a copypaste error.

Last edited:

Soniman

Break the Limit
The voice cast is literally the same as the one for XY&Z37, with the sole exception of Nabatame being absent from this one.

So yeah, I'd take this one with a grain of salt. It seems like TV Tokyo made a copypaste error.

A hell of a time for them to make one XD

xyzash

Unbeatable
EDIT: and Mogami being in.

It might be the one from the next episode? Since both the referee and commentator seem to be absent...

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Hm, well I was hoping that we'd at least get to see Ash's mum watch Ash win the Kalos League on TV...

I'm so excited to see if Ash win the Kalos League which I'm sure he will!! Apart from that I'm looking forward to seeing the ceremony, where Ash gets the Kalos League Trophy and how reacts to winning. ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.