I wonder how a tie would work if one happened. I think Ash should win this one though.Looking forward to seeing the winner next week. Greninja and Charizard have shown to be pretty powerful by sweeping opponents. Although a tie could happen as it never happened before, I think that Ash should earn this win. But never get you hopes up too high as they say.
I'm kind of expecting ash to lose here, because him winning a league would involve so many new plot twists and turns and facing off against elite four members and champions which there really isn't time for in this saga. And if Ash remains the protagonist once the show moves to the next region without gyms, he would go there to further progress as a trainer, if he lost. (Unless they get a new lead but ash needs closure)I wonder how a tie would work if one happened. I think Ash should win this one though.
Definitely can see the matchup go this way and also seeing snippets of Team Flare making their preparations. Also, Bisharp is not as speedy as you think. Goodra's base speed is slightly higher than Bisharp's. Bisharp's base speed is 70, while Goodra's is 80, but I guess that doesn't matter in the anime. Bisharp does look like it can outspeed Goodra though from just its design and action.So I'm guessing maybe the episode will go like this:
- Pikachu vs. Charizard continued, Pikachu loses and Charizard is recalled to rest up a bit
- We see Team Flare scheme a bit here and there throughout the episode
- Goodra vs. Bisharp, hoping to see about 5 minutes for this battle; Goodra struggles due to Bisharp's speed but is able to overcome that and win
- Goodra vs. Charizard, Goodra tries to attack but falls quickly to Charizard's Dragon Claw
- Greninja vs. Charizard, a short battle with both not being transformed yet
- Ash-Greninja vs. Mega Charizard X, a long-ish match-up with Ash-Greninja winning due to orange, giant Water Shuriken
- Alain congratulates Ash on winning, Ash has a celebration ceremony
- As everyone watches the ceremony, Team Flare finally make their move, episode ends
Not exactly anything new here, but it combines all the stuff we had from the others.http://i.imgur.com/zGWw0L6.jpg
Ash and Alan's fierce fight in the Kalos League finals continues on. This battle where neither of them yield an inch to the other gets more and more heated, with the entire stadium getting caught up in the excitement. And as the audience have their eyes on whether it will be Ash or Alan that will hold the laurels of the Kalos League victory in his hands, the conclusion finally arrives. But behind the scenes of this excited final, the mysterious team Team Flare start acting.
it says a conclusion happens. Meaning one of them will win.So either three and half things will happen.
1. Alain wins
1b. Ash wins
BUT immediately after winning Team Flare attacks.
2. Team Flare ties with Ash (Yeah I'm leaving my idiotic moronic stupid mistake in). ALAIN and Ash tie and the immediately Team Flare Attacks.
3. Right before a conclusion occurs Team Flare attacks.
Granted those are the only possibilities but one thing that is certain, THERE will likely be no time to celebrate a victory.
Conclusion just means the battle ends NOT HOW the battle ends.it says a conclusion happens. Meaning one of them will win.
But the summary says a conclusion happens while flare are doing stuff behind the scenes. Implying that when one of them wins the battle, flare is then getting ready to strike.Conclusion just means the battle ends NOT HOW the battle ends.
Obviously a massive explosion that takes out half of Lumiose City will conclude the fight unless somehow you expect two people to continue battling after such a hypothetical event.
Unless somehow conclusion means resolved conflict but it doesn't the basic definition is: the end or finish of an event or process
However Kalos League Victory in the title might imply a favorable outcome to ONE of the trainers, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was misleading and trying to hype it up MORE than stating a specific outcome.