1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Aug 18th: XY&Z038 - Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "How did I know that would be your reaction?"

That weakness is nonexistent to both of them since Ash always happens to use it for last anyway. Fainting with Greninja at the end as his last Pokemon doesn't really make a difference since...well, it doesn't and won't kill Ash.

There. I basically made the "share pain" think a needless factor for added drama.

2. Soniman

Soniman Break the Limit

Again, it's still a weakness, Mega Pokemon font have any, im not sure what's trying to be proven here

3. Afrodisiac

Afrodisiac break up w yo gf, im bored

Ash felt Greninja's damage in the Mega Abomasnow battle, so that's something.

Still, how is it broken? It's been used TWICE after mastering, or 1 and a half time to be more precise. And it's probably gonna lose to one of Alain's Pokémon anyway [img200]http://foros.fotech.cl/public/style_emoticons/default/ji.gif[/img200]

The level of reaching in this thread is astounding.

4. Domok

Domok Well-Known Member

This episode right here will either be a monumental episode with Ash winning or a epic but a bit disappointing episode if Alain wins. Hype!

5. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Well, with all this build-up concerning Ash's ultimate team it would be anti-climactic if Ash lost.

But the very least I hope Alain barely wins.

6. Vincentium

Vincentium Beyond Evolution

I'm fine with either of these, too. I'm here for the battles and raw strategies!!!

7. Soniman

Soniman Break the Limit

Theres still 2 slots left for a legendary

8. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

Arceus and mega rayquaza.

9. Kazuki Mirai

Kazuki Mirai Well-Known Member

Nice try episode title. Trying to play with our emotions? We totally know how it's gonna go.

10. Darkness Angel

Darkness Angel Lover of Fate-Chan

I really hope that this finally means that Ash will end up winning here.

11. IrieFuse

IrieFuse Unify To Thrive

I wonder what else Alain is gonna have. I could see a rhyperior or maybe dragalge

12. Vincentium

Vincentium Beyond Evolution

I think Alain is going to have another floating/capable of flying Pokemon to have an aerial battle against Ash's Talonflame or Noivern. Mega Charizard X is pretty much tied to Ash-Greninja already, so I hope he has Golurk, Hydreigon, or Braviary as Unova representatives and/or whoever from Kalos (strong feeling it is Dragalge, though).

13. tonikranjc

tonikranjc Active Member

I could see a pokemon with Sand Rush/Veil/Force because of Tyranitar's Sand Stream and some water type like Gyarados

14. DracoMaster121

DracoMaster121 Strategy Trainer

Haxorus would suit him - powerful, interesting ability (mold breaker), tough appearance and an overall challenge to overcome.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
  15. tonikranjc

tonikranjc Active Member

I think he will have a Pokemon with Sand Force/Rush/Veil because if his Tyranitar's Sand Stream and I can also see him having a water type like Gyarados

16. DracoMaster121

DracoMaster121 Strategy Trainer

Maybe a Stoutland, his Metagross will also benefit from Sand Stream.

17. tonikranjc

tonikranjc Active Member

I think that Ash will lose in this episode and Alain will win the League, but he won't be as interested in the trophies and all, he will just leave. If that happens I hope that one episode in TF Arc will be Ash vs Alain one final time with Ash Greninja beating Mega Charizard. Or if Ash wins the League, Alain quickly realises that Lysandre's plans will destroy the world and turns his back on him helping Ash and the others stop him.

18. K.N.

K.N. Well-Known Member

Not sure what to think. It's weird to think Ash would win a league without calling in reserves, but there's going to be like, 2 months left over before S/M comes out even after they're done with the Flare stuff, which might be enough to squeeze in an E4 arc of some kind.

Hmm.

19. yuoke

yuoke Treasure huntin'

2 months might be a reach, more like 6-7 episodes or so. Depending on when SM startts exactly and if there are breaks.

20. Ashton Ketchum

Ashton Ketchum Well-Known Member

Good luck, Ash! Please - don't disappoint me, and become a legend!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.