• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 18th: XY&Z038 - Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That weakness is nonexistent to both of them since Ash always happens to use it for last anyway. Fainting with Greninja at the end as his last Pokemon doesn't really make a difference since...well, it doesn't and won't kill Ash.

There. I basically made the "share pain" think a needless factor for added drama.

Soniman

Break the Limit
That weakness is nonexistent to both of them since Ash always happens to use it for last anyway. Fainting with Greninja at the end as his last Pokemon doesn't really make a difference since...well, it doesn't and won't kill Ash.

There. I basically made the "share pain" think a needless factor for added drama.

Again, it's still a weakness, Mega Pokemon font have any, im not sure what's trying to be proven here

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
If he wins, it's still hallow for those who believe this league has already started off in the wrong direction, so it's not like it proves anything. I suppose Ash being given a team of fully evolved Pokemon and gifted a special Greninja that may or may not exist in the games, but has the power of a Mega, may indicate this is his league to lose, but...

Come to think of it, has the down side of Ash-Greninja occurred since mastering the form? If not, that's just broken and plot inducing.

Ash felt Greninja's damage in the Mega Abomasnow battle, so that's something.

Still, how is it broken? It's been used TWICE after mastering, or 1 and a half time to be more precise. And it's probably gonna lose to one of Alain's Pokémon anyway [img200]http://foros.fotech.cl/public/style_emoticons/default/ji.gif[/img200]

The level of reaching in this thread is astounding.

Domok

This episode right here will either be a monumental episode with Ash winning or a epic but a bit disappointing episode if Alain wins. Hype!

Janovy

Banned
Well, with all this build-up concerning Ash's ultimate team it would be anti-climactic if Ash lost.

But the very least I hope Alain barely wins.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
I really hope that this finally means that Ash will end up winning here.

Vincentium

Beyond Evolution
I think Alain is going to have another floating/capable of flying Pokemon to have an aerial battle against Ash's Talonflame or Noivern. Mega Charizard X is pretty much tied to Ash-Greninja already, so I hope he has Golurk, Hydreigon, or Braviary as Unova representatives and/or whoever from Kalos (strong feeling it is Dragalge, though).

tonikranjc

I could see a pokemon with Sand Rush/Veil/Force because of Tyranitar's Sand Stream and some water type like Gyarados

tonikranjc

I think that Ash will lose in this episode and Alain will win the League, but he won't be as interested in the trophies and all, he will just leave. If that happens I hope that one episode in TF Arc will be Ash vs Alain one final time with Ash Greninja beating Mega Charizard. Or if Ash wins the League, Alain quickly realises that Lysandre's plans will destroy the world and turns his back on him helping Ash and the others stop him.

K.N.

Not sure what to think. It's weird to think Ash would win a league without calling in reserves, but there's going to be like, 2 months left over before S/M comes out even after they're done with the Flare stuff, which might be enough to squeeze in an E4 arc of some kind.

Hmm.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Not sure what to think. It's weird to think Ash would win a league without calling in reserves, but there's going to be like, 2 months left over even after they're done with the Flare stuff, which might be enough to squeeze in an E4 arc of some kind.

Hmm.

2 months might be a reach, more like 6-7 episodes or so. Depending on when SM startts exactly and if there are breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.