• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 18th: XY&Z038 - Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
When I think battle songs Mezase Pokemon master is near the bottom of the list. It'll be XY&Z and we all know it.

It's not really suited for a battle, but it might play when Ash is declared the champion. It might be a great parallel with the moment when Ash left the Sekiei Conference (i think the song played at that very moment)

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
well if those rumors that say you go around basically doing the trials in SM and eventually build up a league are legit, I could totally see ash winning the lumiose conference and really making alola his last stop where he legit builds a league up

Last edited:

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
well if those rumors that say you go around basically doing the trials in SM and eventually build up a league are legit, I could totally see ash winning the lumiose conference and really making alola his last stop where he legit builds a league up

Honestly if this is legit the end of traditional badges and the league and stuff, then Ash is easily winning this for sure, they wont have him lose the last chance for a regular official league. Him building up his own league would be cool. Plus going to alola to find out that Ash greninja is tied to something there.

nickdt

Honestly if this is legit the end of traditional badges and the league and stuff, then Ash is easily winning this for sure, they wont have him lose the last chance for a regular official league. Him building up his own league would be cool. Plus going to alola to find out that Ash greninja is tied to something there.

I think the badgequest returns in Sinnoh remake or Gen 8, if the Badgequest is gone. What is the point to make a league, if you don't have challengers because there are no gyms.

I think the badgequest returns in Sinnoh remake or Gen 8, if the Badgequest is gone. What is the point to make a league, if you don't have challengers because there are no gyms.

We don't even know if the 'make a league' part is true, though. All we know is that traditional gyms seem to have stopped for now.

Also, even if badges are in Sinnoh remakes (they will be, it's a remake), I doubt they'll affect the anime, as Ash has already done the Sinnoh league.

Ofrea123

Why is everyone so sure there are no gyms? For all we know those trials are just for unlocking new islands. The no gyms part wouldnt have been so obvious if it werent for the leak.

But i like the theory of no gyms to solidify ash's chances of winning

Last edited:

Akashin

Why is everyone so sure there are no gyms? For all we know those trials are just for unlocking new islands. The no gyms part wouldnt have been so obvious if it werent for the leak.

But i like the theory of no gyms to solidify ash's chances of winning

Yes it would. There's no reason to think that there will be Trial Captain's, their trials, the battle with the Totem Pokemon, and the final clash with each island's Kahuna, all on top of Gym Battles. To say nothing of the fact that Kukui outright says that becoming the strongest Trainer in Alola is achieved by passing all the trials and becoming the Island Challenge Champion. Even without the leak (which doesn't sound particularly accurate anyway; Alola doesn't seem to so much lack a League that you'd be building as it does just have a different sort of already established League, even if it isn't technically a League in name), it's pretty obvious there's no Gyms as such.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes

Epicocity

Someone chopped off alan's legs lol

It was probably that giant orange shuriken. Straight through Charizard and onto Alain. Must've had to hobble over there...then again, I would be surprised if Ash had to literally scratch and claw his way to victory given the pain through synchronization.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Did I say it was true?? Plus I didn't edited it. I found it online and it's my wish.
To begin with you can clearly see it's fake.
Then don't make a post claiming "Ash's Ultimate Match Outcome" and expect it to get any positive reactions when its a clearly fake image. If its your wish state so in the original post instead of trying to play it off as a spoiler.

dean1234

Then don't make a post claiming "Ash's Ultimate Match Outcome" and expect it to get any positive reactions when its a clearly fake image. If its your wish state so in the original post instead of trying to play it off as a spoiler.

Did i try to play it off as a spoiler?? You just jumped to conclusions.
People with brains can clearly see it's a wish. Some people has to be different.... oh well.

phanpycross

God-king
Did i try to play it off as a spoiler?? You just jumped to conclusions.
People with brains can clearly see it's a wish. Some people has to be different.... oh well.
I mean, posting a fake picture with a vague, nigh clickbaity description, and expecting people the take the same away from it as you is pretty damn silly.

dean1234

I mean, posting a fake picture with a vague, nigh clickbaity description, and expecting people the take the same away from it as you is pretty damn silly.

I should just stop..anything about ash winning I might just be killed. I guess this is what 20 years did 2 you.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
I should just stop..anything about ash winning I might just be killed. I guess this is what 20 years did 2 you.
Not really. Trying to play the victim when posting in a spoiler-esque fashion with fake information and not stating so in your post sets me off more than any talk of Ash winning ever could.

dean1234

Not really. Trying to play the victim when posting in a spoiler-esque fashion with fake information and not stating so in your post sets me off more than any talk of Ash winning ever could.

It wasn't any kind spoiler! Clearly you can see the information was not true but you had to carry it down town.
It's a fan hope and wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.