• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 18th: XY&Z038 - Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen people say that XY(Z) has been breaking trends so my thought is what if they break the trend of ash beating his "main/powerful" at the league and the trend of ash never losing to the same opponent 3 times....it might happen even tho i rather ash win but u never know

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
Ive seen people say that XY(Z) has been breaking trends so my thought is what if they break the trend of ash beating his "main/powerful" at the league and the trend of ash never losing to the same opponent 3 times....it might happen even tho i rather ash win but u never know

The reason why Ash always wins after losing to the same opponent 3 times is because it's a common story device for main protagonists like him. Some trends do not break because it would be detrimental to the story in the long run otherwise (like say Team Rocket's attempts to capture Pikachu. Obviously they won't succeed or otherwise the show would end). The League losing trend is unique because normally, a character like Ash would have won the League against his archrival (like any typical Pokémon story in the games). The losing trend is the result of maintaining status quo and giving Ash a reminder that there's always a bigger fish.

This time, it's different. The bigger fish has yet to be seen. And as a result, Ash is virtually following what his story would normally lead to: Victory at the League. Breaking the other trends such never losing to rivals would compromise the story as people want Ash to settle old scores before moving on. It's not trend as so much as natural storytelling.

ZettaSlowKing

I miss that track as well; that and the Kanto Trainer Battle Remix version. Those were my two favorite themes along with "Epic Battle! Who's Stronger?" I'd love to have any of those three tracks play in this episode, especially for the Ash-Greninja vs. Mega Charizard X battle.

All of my yes for this.

Oh and if they bring this back at any point in the battle I will actually die of hype.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMNxfvsiQBM

God this anime has some of the best OSTs.

Last edited:

DS0308

<--- Actually me
(just watch as we speculate about old songs that could be used in the final match but it ends up being XY&Z theme instead again)

I'm about 99% sure that this is what's going to happen, lol. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing however.

harsh551

pokemon master
as ashgreninja is using "golden shuriken" a move we dont know, ash is going to win definately

hustenapfel

With the whole debate about OST during the battle, how about an anime version of Zinnia's theme? I'd TOTALLY love to hear that during the climax of the battle....

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
With the whole debate about OST during the battle, how about an anime version of Zinnia's theme? I'd TOTALLY love to hear that during the climax of the battle....

Do we know what ended up happening to Rayquaza that was protecting the big crystal?

Maybe it'll end up coming for it at the league as an extra making everything go into action even quicker.. (doubt it but it popped in my head)

ShadowForce720

Do we know what ended up happening to Rayquaza that was protecting the big crystal?

Maybe it'll end up coming for it at the league as an extra making everything go into action even quicker.. (doubt it but it popped in my head)

If Mega Rayquaza comes to the Kalos region because of the Megalith, won't the Megalith also bring Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre to the Kalos region as well since they seem to be attracted to it.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

It got blinded by flashbang rockets while the megalith got stuffed inside a container that blocked its radiation and taken away. Nothing really "happened" to it, it's just incapable of locating the megalith due to the measures taken to prevent exactly that.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
If Mega Rayquaza comes to the Kalos region because of the Megalith, won't the Megalith also bring Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre to the Kalos region as well since they seem to be attracted to it.
Except they are much slower than Rayquaza, so depending on where they currently are Rayquaza could help take care of things and safely stow away the Megalith before Kyogre and Groudon can get there.

Alternatively the events with Flare could end up destroying the Megalith and harmlessly dispersing the stored up energy (much as what happens to the energy in the Cave of Origin in ORAS).

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I still can't get over that whenever they say it. I mean sure it is kind of accurate, but it just sounds so ordinary...

lmao it just sounds like a term a bunch of 10 year olds would say i guess so it makes sense :p and I mean... team flare members aren't that much more mature than 10 year old kids, not to mention pokemon has overly mature 10 year olds.

I dont know where I was going with that lol.

Anyways

That'd be crazy if they had all the legendary birds and rayquaza and zygarde all battling for the good guys <3

Heekful

I agree , Zinnia theme would be so good on this battle before obviously the opening play when Ash synchronize with Greninja, Zinnia theme is one of the most popular theme of the 6G so maybe we can dream.

Last edited:

Epicocity

I still can't get over that whenever they say it. I mean sure it is kind of accurate, but it just sounds so ordinary...

I just like to go with the elongated version: Mega Monolith. I question the dubbers. I mean, I get the lip flaps, but come on: let's teach kids cool words like Megalith.

Acrobatics

Sky Master
So apparently some titles were leaked on a fb page or something like that and it looks kinda interesting.. Looks pretty fake to me but I'll be more than happy if it's legit.

XY&Z 40 - Flare Gang’s Success! Alain & Lysandre!
XY&Z 41 - Zygarde’s Perfection! Ash-Greninja VS. Mega Gyarados!
XY&Z 42 - Preparation for Mastery!
XY&Z 43 - The Big Four! Ash’s Steps Towards Pokémon Master! Part 1
XY&Z 44 - The Big Four! Ash’s Steps Towards Pokémon Master! Part 2
XY&Z 45 - The Big Four! Ash’s Steps Towards Pokémon Master! Part 3
XY&Z 46 - The Big Four! Ash’s Steps Towards Pokémon Master! Part 4
XY&Z 47 - Ash VS Champion Diantha! Master in the Making Part 1
XY&Z 48 - Ash VS Champion Diantha! Master in the Making Part 2
XY&Z 49 - Lumiose City Ceremony! Shaping the Future of Kalos!
XY&Z 50 - Farewell Friends, and a Confession of Love?!
XY&Z 51 - From Kalos to Kanto! A Reunion of Pokémon Mastery!
XY&Z 52 - Ash & Serena’s Curtain Call! The Future is Now!

Red and Blue

So apparently some titles were leaked on a fb page or something like that and it looks kinda interesting.. Looks pretty fake to me but I'll be more than happy if it's legit.

Er, wrong thread. Doubt it's legit as well

Zya

ロバート

That sounds like a Pokemon anime watcher's wet dream. It is 100% fake and pretty hilarious at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.