• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 18th: XY&Z038 - Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ominous Wind

What if both Pokemon are down for the count but is Ash-Greninja who begins to get up. The referee is about to talk when suddenly TF stuff begins.

Has anyone else thought about a scenario like this?

andrewscott48209

What if both Pokemon are down for the count but is Ash-Greninja who begins to get up. The referee is about to talk when suddenly TF stuff begins.

Has anyone else thought about a scenario like this?

I dint think that this scenario is possible. The summary states that the battle has a conclusion.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
The summary does state that "the conclusion finally arrives: will it be Ash or Alain who wins the Kalos League?"

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
DID you guys even read the new summary?

People are really desperate for that league interruption theory

It does really. I guess that's what happens when some are not aware of the new summary (though it can say the same thing and add nothing new).

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Looking forward to seeing the winner next week. Greninja and Charizard have shown to be pretty powerful by sweeping opponents. Although a tie could happen as it never happened before, I think that Ash should earn this win. But never get you hopes up too high as they say.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
If the league gets interrupted and postponed by flare, then the title is an outright lie since it says LEAGUE VICTORY, meaning someone wins.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Looking forward to seeing the winner next week. Greninja and Charizard have shown to be pretty powerful by sweeping opponents. Although a tie could happen as it never happened before, I think that Ash should earn this win. But never get you hopes up too high as they say.

I wonder how a tie would work if one happened. I think Ash should win this one though.

ashsfuture

You know if Ash wins I want to see Lysandre's reaction mainly because he took a slight interest in Ash and Greninja's power even through he's never seen this power in action and we also know that Lysandre does not care for weak trainers considering he was willing to take away Alain's mega ring if he lost against any mega in that beat 10 megas challenge. So I'm thinking about like as soon as he has the mega evolution energy he really won't need Alain anymore and if Ash beats Alain with this mysterious power he and Greninja have, I think this will fully capture Lysandre's attention to make this power his own, so basically he turns the next phase of his plan towards Ash and Greninja. Still can't wait for the conclusion to Ash and Alain's rivalry. Still hope Ash wins this!

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
I wonder how a tie would work if one happened. I think Ash should win this one though.

I'm kind of expecting ash to lose here, because him winning a league would involve so many new plot twists and turns and facing off against elite four members and champions which there really isn't time for in this saga. And if Ash remains the protagonist once the show moves to the next region without gyms, he would go there to further progress as a trainer, if he lost. (Unless they get a new lead but ash needs closure)

But they really are hyping up this matchup, and ash never beating Alain in 3 tries and then facing each other in the finals makes the momentum favour ash in the twisted anime way
Hate that they're maintaining this a surprise

So I'm guessing maybe the episode will go like this:

- Pikachu vs. Charizard continued, Pikachu loses and Charizard is recalled to rest up a bit
- We see Team Flare scheme a bit here and there throughout the episode
- Goodra vs. Bisharp, hoping to see about 5 minutes for this battle; Goodra struggles due to Bisharp's speed but is able to overcome that and win
- Goodra vs. Charizard, Goodra tries to attack but falls quickly to Charizard's Dragon Claw
- Greninja vs. Charizard, a short battle with both not being transformed yet
- Ash-Greninja vs. Mega Charizard X, a long-ish match-up with Ash-Greninja winning due to orange, giant Water Shuriken
- Alain congratulates Ash on winning, Ash has a celebration ceremony
- As everyone watches the ceremony, Team Flare finally make their move, episode ends

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
So I'm guessing maybe the episode will go like this:

- Pikachu vs. Charizard continued, Pikachu loses and Charizard is recalled to rest up a bit
- We see Team Flare scheme a bit here and there throughout the episode
- Goodra vs. Bisharp, hoping to see about 5 minutes for this battle; Goodra struggles due to Bisharp's speed but is able to overcome that and win
- Goodra vs. Charizard, Goodra tries to attack but falls quickly to Charizard's Dragon Claw
- Greninja vs. Charizard, a short battle with both not being transformed yet
- Ash-Greninja vs. Mega Charizard X, a long-ish match-up with Ash-Greninja winning due to orange, giant Water Shuriken
- Alain congratulates Ash on winning, Ash has a celebration ceremony
- As everyone watches the ceremony, Team Flare finally make their move, episode ends

Definitely can see the matchup go this way and also seeing snippets of Team Flare making their preparations. Also, Bisharp is not as speedy as you think. Goodra's base speed is slightly higher than Bisharp's. Bisharp's base speed is 70, while Goodra's is 80, but I guess that doesn't matter in the anime. Bisharp does look like it can outspeed Goodra though from just its design and action.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summary.

http://i.imgur.com/zGWw0L6.jpg

Ash and Alan's fierce fight in the Kalos League finals continues on. This battle where neither of them yield an inch to the other gets more and more heated, with the entire stadium getting caught up in the excitement. And as the audience have their eyes on whether it will be Ash or Alan that will hold the laurels of the Kalos League victory in his hands, the conclusion finally arrives. But behind the scenes of this excited final, the mysterious team Team Flare start acting.

Not exactly anything new here, but it combines all the stuff we had from the others.

dman_dustin

So either three and half things will happen.

1. Alain wins
1b. Ash wins
BUT immediately after winning Team Flare attacks.

2. Team Flare ties with Ash (Yeah I'm leaving my idiotic moronic stupid mistake in). ALAIN and Ash tie and the immediately Team Flare Attacks.

3. Right before a conclusion occurs Team Flare attacks.

Granted those are the only possibilities but one thing that is certain, THERE will likely be no time to celebrate a victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.