• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 18th: XY&Z038 - Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heekful

sheld999

Boy, they really love bringing in the late scans. Curious as it doesn't seem like it's raining during the bout between Goodra and Bisharp, probably because Ash has yet to call it out yet, but we'll see.

either way its gonna be a great battle

Garbodor.

How many of you guys will wait and hear about the outcome first and then watch this episode? I won't lie, I can't bring myself to watch this live :D

I really hope Ash wins (99% sure he will), I am bummed out over some Olympic results so I need a victory here. Come on Ash!

Soniman

Break the Limit
Im watching it live because I dont trust myself to not get spoiled and I want to discuss it right away

Garbodor.

Soniman and Arun S,

I am the opposite of you guys :D I deliberately want to be spoiled. As soon as I get a confirmation Ash will win I will jump to watch it. If there is a tie etc I will still watch it, but if there is a loss, there is 90% chance I wont ever watch it. However, I was almost willing to watch this episode live, this is because I am 99% sure he will win.

Franckie

I'd like to see Ash take advantage of Goodra's Rain Dance. It lessens the power of Charizard's flames and antes Greninja's water attacks, not to mention counteracts Bisharp's Thunder Wave (via Hydration). I got to say though I'm surprised to find myself hyped for an episode. It's been a long, long time since I've felt this way.

Litleonid

The more I think, the more I realize it just makes a whole lot more sense for Ash to win it all. It honestly would be terrible writing to make him lose again. Come on, Ash! We know you can take down Mega Charizard X!

Red and Blue

So this is basically the most important episode of XY. The biggest moment of Ash's life at this point

Azyria

you and 95% of people, i read the posts you made the other day, and they didn't make sense. because this who XY and XY&Z series Ash as mentally changed from a 10 year old to a 15 year old. in black and white he wasn't even 10 in my mind he was younger because they made him so much dumber. also with all the storylines they have had so far it wouldn't make sense for him to lose, also with the upcoming story where he is kidnapped if i was team flair i wouldn't kidnap somebody who loses, i'd kidnap somebody who wins and i'd try to study the pokemon and that's what's probably going to happen

The more I think, the more I realize it just makes a whole lot more sense for Ash to win it all. It honestly would be terrible writing to make him lose again. Come on, Ash! We know you can take down Mega Charizard X!

Status
Not open for further replies.