• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 18th: XY&Z038 - Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Anyone else super scared on what the outcome will be? :(

That is, our Lord Goodra is struggling...

Humor is the only thing that's helping me cope with what we have in store tomorrow.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
So this is basically the most important episode of XY. The biggest moment of Ash's life at this point

Of XY? More like the most important episode in all 930+ there are. Just my opinion though...

Maybe is not the best place to ask for it but where i can see it live and around what time?

We're not allowed to say, as said a few posts above. Sorry :(

Litleonid

We're not allowed to provide links to streams or anything actually.

Anyone else super scared on what the outcome will be
Part of me is still scared that the writers were just trolling us and getting out hopes up, but I have faith in Ash and Greninja.

neopets21

you and 95% of people, i read the posts you made the other day, and they didn't make sense. because this who XY and XY&Z series Ash as mentally changed from a 10 year old to a 15 year old. in black and white he wasn't even 10 in my mind he was younger because they made him so much dumber. also with all the storylines they have had so far it wouldn't make sense for him to lose, also with the upcoming story where he is kidnapped if i was team flair i wouldn't kidnap somebody who loses, i'd kidnap somebody who wins and i'd try to study the pokemon and that's what's probably going to happen

You shouldn't say that "in black and white he wasn't even 10 in my mind" because he can be ten and be dumb or be ten and be a genius, he can also be smart without having a "fifteen years old mentality".
Also, DP storylines could be used as evidence that Ash would win Sinnoh League, but in the end Tobias still happened and I don't think Team Flare is interested in studying any Pokémon besides Zygarde, Mega Evolutions and possibly Ash-Greninja; maybe Team Flare thought that Alain would still be by their side and so they assumed it would only make sense to kidnap Ash, to avoid creating more enemies or maybe they tried to kidnap both Alain and Ash, but only Ash was captured. There's too many scenarios where Ash could be kidnapped without winning the league, so while you could use that as an evidence, it doesn't guarantee that Ash will win.

Satoshi & Touko

Anyone else super scared on what the outcome will be? :(

That is, our Lord Goodra is struggling...

Humor is the only thing that's helping me cope with what we have in store tomorrow.

Not scared, just mega antsy. I would only be scared if I had any kind of investment or stake in the outcome.

Actually I kinda do, but whatever.

Cyclone

^ where it all began
The more I think, the more I realize it just makes a whole lot more sense for Ash to win it all. It honestly would be terrible writing to make him lose again. Come on, Ash! We know you can take down Mega Charizard X!

It was terrible to make him lose in Kanto. I remember being 10 years old with a total broken heart, after following the show and games for a whole year, it seemed so terrible to make him lose, especially only because of his disobedient Charizard. Why the writers force Ash to lose every single championship except Orange Islands is beyond me. Seems so cruel to disappoint millions of children for no reason. But hopefully they'll break the mold this time

Litleonid

There's kind of a big difference from DP and XY. Before Tobias showed up, there was some evidence to Ash winning, like all the hints of the Elite Four were giving. We knew he would eventually over come Paul, but the second Tobias showed up, we knew it was all over. This is the finals though and Alain isn't some last minute character added obviously to beat Ash. He's like Paul. The rival that has existed long before the league and has posed as an obstacle for Ash a few times.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
Well this episode better be light's out if it wants to meet the expectation of "the most important episode in the anime"... but a light's out episode in this league? Who we kidding here.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
We're not allowed to provide links to streams or anything actually.

Part of me is still scared that the writers were just trolling us and getting out hopes up, but I have faith in Ash and Greninja.
Maybe it's like Tinkerbell, if we believe hard enough, he might just win.

I do believe in Satoshi-Gekkouga.

Azyria

yes i can and everybody says he didn't even act 10 in black and white, he was a dumb-***, dumber then he ever was. no i knew and everybody knew ash would never win the Sinnoh League as soon as Tobias name came up and what he had. also yes why on earth would they kidnap ash if they didn't want to study Ash.. i don't know because of Ash-Greninja, you can't have Ash-Greninja with out Ash. and Also no they won't kidnap Alain because there is no time for weaklings Alain was told that. and we all know he is going to help out ash. so what you said makes so sense really

You shouldn't say that "in black and white he wasn't even 10 in my mind" because he can be ten and be dumb or be ten and be a genius, he can also be smart without having a "fifteen years old mentality".
Also, DP storylines could be used as evidence that Ash would win Sinnoh League, but in the end Tobias still happened and I don't think Team Flare is interested in studying any Pokémon besides Zygarde, Mega Evolutions and possibly Ash-Greninja; maybe Team Flare thought that Alain would still be by their side and so they assumed it would only make sense to kidnap Ash, to avoid creating more enemies or maybe they tried to kidnap both Alain and Ash, but only Ash was captured. There's too many scenarios where Ash could be kidnapped without winning the league, so while you could use that as an evidence, it doesn't guarantee that Ash will win.

nuzamaki90

I hope pk doesn't find a way to spoil the outcome lol

No one deserves to have this episode spoiled for them. In a perfect world we could all watch it without any worry of spoilers.

I'm just so ready. Less than 24 hours until the Pokeani community explodes.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I hope pk doesn't find a way to spoil the outcome lol

No one deserves to have this episode spoiled for them. In a perfect world we could all watch it without any worry of spoilers.

I'm just so ready. Less than 24 hours until the Pokeani community explodes.

Hopefully not, we are so close now and it would suck if it happened hours before.

Litleonid

Hopefully it won't be an explosion of rage. For the sake of the Pokeani community, please win it for us, Ash!

Satoshi & Touko

I wonder whether Ash winning or Ash losing would cause the internet (and here) to explode more. Personally I'm leaning more towards the former.

Azyria

it's a 95% chance he is going to win this time. and with the Team Flare Arc and with Ash being Kidnapped 100% probably being they need ash to study ash-greninja. i don't think they would kidnap ash to study ash-greninja if ash lost. that's just me though

Hopefully it won't be an explosion of rage. For the sake of the Pokeani community, please win it for us, Ash!

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I remember back in 2013, Ash's mom showed her support for Ash to go to Kalos. Delia also said to Ash to go and win the Kalos League. I'm sure it doesn't mean anything, but it hits home for me, by how incredible it is to have your family believe in you.

Please, Ash (or writers), win the Kalos League.

Status
Not open for further replies.