• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 18th: XY&Z038 - Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Literally people need to stop worrying about the outcome of this match. It is clear that Ash will win it. First of all, there is no way in heck that Ash would lose to THE SAME trainer on three/four different occasions, without a single victory. On top of that, Ash-Greninja is going to literally smash the poop out of Mega Lizard with it's Fire Shuriken. And then to top it all off, I am willing to pay every single user on this site $10 each if Ash loses. The writers would NOT do that, this is their best chance to maximize profits. And there are NO gyms in Alola, so it's now or never. And I believe 100% that Ash will without a doubt defeat Alain.

Pikachu vs Charizard - Charizard
Goodra vs Bisharp - Bisharp
Greninja vs Bisharp - Greninja
Ash-Greninja vs Mega Charizard X - Ash-Greninja

Ash WILL win the Kalos League, end of story.
Well now I don't want Ash to win so I can get $10. :p

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Each outcome is going to be legendary tbh.

If Ash wins: it's an end of a looooong era.
If Ash loses: this place is going to be so salty another ocean will be christened.
If the match is interrupted by Team Flare: which it will be, and my prediction will be correct.

Except we know for sure it doesnt get interrupted so no.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Heck I will gladly double the amount to $20. Ash Mother Freaking Ketchum is going to win. END OF FREAKING DISCUSSION.

That is not fact. That is an opinion. Ash could win or lose but most want him to win and there are valid reasons for him to win. However this does not eliminate the chance of losing completely.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Bruh ASH is 100% going to win. I will legitimately pay you $50 if he doesnt. I don't freaking care anymore, ASH BETTER WIN this. ASH KETCHUP WIN AND REPRESENT TOMATOES EVERYWHERE. AND THEN SMASH THE **** OUT OF SERENA/MISTY b/c threesomes are the bae.
ASH DESTROY THE F OUT OF Alame
... I think it's time to calm down, sir. You're scaring the children.

Markerz

Money betting? We're Serebiilotto now boys. (It's so close, can't wait!)

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Bruh ASH is 100% going to win. I will legitimately pay you $50 if he doesnt. I don't freaking care anymore, ASH BETTER WIN this. ASH KETCHUP WIN AND REPRESENT TOMATOES EVERYWHERE. AND THEN SMASH THE **** OUT OF SERENA/MISTY b/c threesomes are the bae.

1. Not a fact he will 100% win
2. Wrong place for that discussion and language and (fantasies?)

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings

That escalated quickly...

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Charizard would probably try to use the air to it's advantage. Greninja and Ash would probably come up with a strategy to foil the aerial advantage Charizard uses.

ZettaSlowKing

Charizard would probably try to use the air to it's advantage. Greninja and Ash would probably come up with a strategy to foil the aerial advantage Charizard uses.

I doubt the air's gonna get much emphasis in this battle. Even if it was, Greninja could just jump up and dropkick Zard with an Aerial Ace.
Seems more like a clash of wills than a strategic battle, based on the preview if you ask me.

Litleonid

Alright I'm gonna head out and go to sleep. Hopefully when I wake up, fortune will smile down on us! Good luck, Ash and Greninja! You can do it! You can beat Alain!

Meowth Rocket

I can't stay up to watch so I'll just say this. It wouldn't make any sense at this point for Alain to win given that he still hasn't sorted through all of his problems while Ash has overcome his problems with Greninja. This might be the only chance we'll get to see Ash win the league so I certainly hope I can wake up and learn that the anime finally let him win after 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.