• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 18th: XY&Z038 - Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I'm up in the air with Ash winning, I mean, wouldn't they show Oak, his mom, his Pokemon, Tracy, Misty, Brock, May, Max, Dawn, Iris and Cilan watching the match on TV if he were to win? If he wins the league, they should at least show his companions that traveled with him for so long and was with him during his wins and losses, but the only people watching (or that we see watching) at the people he met in Kalos...

I can see him winning simply cause it's been building up to him winning, but at the same time, I can see him losing last minute or getting a draw, with the both of them being crowned champion.

diakyu

Your talking about a show that's hardly ever made any sense ever... even the Kalos writing has had screw ups
But it's not bad writing because people, the fans like us, say it is. It would be bad writing because it doesn't align with what they've been going for with Alain's arc. it would be going completely off the rails imo. But I guess we'll see.

EvanUn0

Aaaaaand place ya bets everybody! Will it be Ninja-Froge, or will it be Xx_CharizardLuver_xX? Seriously, I wanna see how this battle plays out!

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I'm up in the air with Ash winning, I mean, wouldn't they show Oak, his mom, his Pokemon, Tracy, Misty, Brock, May, Max, Dawn, Iris and Cilan watching the match on TV if he were to win? If he wins the league, they should at least show his companions that traveled with him for so long and was with him during his wins and losses, but the only people watching (or that we see watching) at the people he met in Kalos...

I can see him winning simply cause it's been building up to him winning, but at the same time, I can see him losing last minute or getting a draw, with the both of them being crowned champion.

Maybe they will be waiting for him at home.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
Well folks. The time is almost here. This episode forum may fall just short of 170 pages, but this is probably one of the livest episode forums. This is because that there is chance and hope that Ash could possibly win the Kalos League title and break another tradition. Man, I am still excited about the outcome of the finals match. Ash and Greninja deserves to be on top after everything they went through to master the Ash-Greninja form. You know, in all seriousness though, there is the Team Flare Arc that is coming up after this, so let's enjoy this 2nd part of the finals. It's almost here. Just a little more.

Last edited:

TheMarvelMC

Kalos League Victor!
Well folks. The time is almost here. This episode forum may fall just short of 170 pages, but this is probably one of the livest episode forums. This is because that there is chance and hope that Ash could possibly win the Kalos League title and break another tradition. Man, I am still excited about the outcome of the finals match. Ash and Greninja deserves to be on top after everything they went through to master the Ash-Greninja form. You know, in all seriousness though, there is the Team Flare Arc that is coming up after this, so let's enjoy this 2nd part of the finals. It's almost here. Just a little more.

Just you wait for the episode discussion thread. That thread will EXPLODE

Since I can't post the url: Search up TV Tokyo livestreaming and the first site should be Olweb.tv.

4:55 cst and 5:55 est for US viewers. No lag and quality is pretty good 480p at the least.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
Now, it is time to say my final reasons on Ash potentially winning his first league in career history.

Why Ash will win the Kalos league:

The Ash-Greninja transformation is mastered. The trust within Ash and Greninja is beyond the limit. They will do anything to reach their goal, which is to get to the top.
Pikachu is very reliable, and also shows why he is Ash's main partner. Pikachu has been through some up and downs, but despite some terrible losses, he redeemed himself by getting great wins.
Goodra, while it hasn't been doing too well in the league, has shown to be very reliable for Ash. He can take attacks and all it takes is Bide to potentially knock its opponent out, but there are some negative consequences.
Talonflame and Hawlucha play the supporting role very well. Both have starred in one of Ash's gym battles. Both are able to contribute in the finals match.
Noivern, though young, shows that he has potential to succeed, despite a draw and loss in the Kalos League. Though he did not do much as a Noibat, Noivern's future looks bright. Hopefully he can be better at using his skills.

My main reason for Ash to win: Greninja and Ash will be fighting together, where their bond is infinite. The trust is very valuable, up to the point that they know the biggest thing is on the line: a Kalos League Title. Let'Z Go!!!

Just you wait for the episode discussion thread. That thread will EXPLODE

Oh boy, we'll have to see what happens.

Last edited:

diakyu

Maybe they will be waiting for him at home.
Didn't Ash say he wouldn't call her till he won the league? We thought he wasn't talking literally yet here we are lol

chimzard

Wow people are really hyped up about Ash winning. I will only believe it only when I see it. They have never allowed him to win and the fact that there is no league in the next region doesn't matter as much because of what happened with Dawn in sinnoh

thiagomestres

The impression Ash actually has a chance of winning is the result of the next episode's titles don't spoiling the results unlike it happened on the previous leagues, but don't fool yourself, the writers are still as afraid of making Ash win the League as they were before. Somehow, they think Ash character won't be able to grow anymore once he finally wins a League. I know that isn't true, but that is what they think and said on a interview so there is nothing we can do.
You people should go to sleep. If you do not, the disappointment will be even worse cuz you will be completely tired after spending the whole night thinking he would win.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I work 3rd shift, and today's my day off, so I have to stay up late on purpose to keep my sleep schedule intact. Yay me lol.

You better win Ashy boy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.