• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 25th: XY&Z039 - Team Flare Attacks! The Zygarde at the Prism Tower!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
oh weird! now that'd be a switch up. It'd be funny if they were but then when he goes insane with his doc oc fan arms or whatever they are that she'll dump him!

jk though Im sure it wont get touched upon

Malva knows Lysandre's goal with Zygarde probably since she's one of TF's high-rank members, so ...no dump. I don't expect the anime to touch upon this, however, just show hints and call it a day.

Also, am I the only one who still wishes for a last-minute appearance of AZ?

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Malva knows Lysandre's goal with Zygarde probably since she's one of TF's high-rank members, so ...no dump. I don't expect the anime to touch upon this, however, just show hints and call it a day.

Also, am I the only one who still wishes for a last-minute appearance of AZ?

and eternal floette to right? Definitely not! I'd love to see how much he towers over everyone :D

JCW18

Go, Explotaro!
Ok, I got two questions?

1. Will Ash win Kalos league in Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!! (it feels like bit bait-y titles)
2. Will Team Flare interrupt like Greninja's and Charizard's "final blow" in Kalos League Victory! Ash's Ultimate Match!!?

We won't truly know until the episode(s) air.

Honestly, with all the hype and various hints, I'd say Ash wins. While the anime has always had occasional baity titles to reel people in (anyone remember that dance episode?) this one in my mind is too big for them to troll us with, and would piss many people off. I could be wrong, but I hope not.

As for TF interrupting, that's unlikely to happen at this point. They seem to launch their attack the episode after his match with Alain has concluded. And again, their would be many upset people if the writers cut off Ash's second full match in the leauge.

But again, it's all speculation.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Cool, we got a new title for this episode. Looks like Team Flare is finally making their move and it seems they are bringing the other Core with them.

Torterraaaa

Wow, zoom in on the second scan in the OP. Prism tower's lookin rough. As is Lumiose in general.

CupidKirby

One question: what does the black box there below the image that sees Lysandre and Ash? Could it be that Lysandre ask Ash to join the Team Flare as it is the champion of the League of Kalos. Poor Alain, xD.

I think Lysandre asking either Ash or Team Rocket to join Team Flare would be interesting. Unless Lysandre plays the hero like he did with Alain, we all know Ash wouldn't agree to it. Heck, even if Lysandre is the nicest guy ever, Ash would probably still decline. Too busy becoming the very best after all.

As for Team Rocket...they're too busy trying to catch Pikachu. I guess I'd just gain a lot of respect for them. Ahh, I miss the days when I still had respect for them.

Tuoko

The red Zygarde 50% catches my eye...

Though it makes me wonder. If this is supposed to be Squishy... Why does a Blue Zygarde Core turn into a Zygarde 50% with green hexagons?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Haha, it is exactly like the Avatar plot. Except not as cool.

I hope we get to see crying Lysandre from the games.

Please don't just turn him into a psychopathic maniac.

But that's exactly what he is. Him, Cyrus, and Ghetsis are all psychopathic villains. Only Maxie and Archie knew what they did was bad and accepted it. I hope they really do kill him off like they did with Cyrus.

AuraKshatriya

The red Zygarde 50% catches my eye...

Though it makes me wonder. If this is supposed to be Squishy... Why does a Blue Zygarde Core turn into a Zygarde 50% with green hexagons?

Recall that Z-2's body turned completely red while it was being subdued by Team Flare's beam weapons after Alain distracted it.

My guess is that Team Flare has experimented on Z-2 with similar devices, shock therapy, etc. to turn it that colour. The red colouration is probably indicative of it being "brainwashed" by Team Flare (which is particularly tragic given how pacifistic Z-2 was even though it disliked humans - imagine just how many shocks and other painful procedures it must've been subjected to in order to completely lose control of itself like that).

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive
Wow, zoom in on the second scan in the OP. Prism tower's lookin rough. As is Lumiose in general.

And this will lead to Clemont's departure at the end of the series. He'll want to bring hope to the people of Lumiose just as Ash did to him and he'll do it by leading the reconstruction of Lumiose City. Or I could see Clembot being heavily damaged to the point he couldn't run the gym anymore.

Epicocity

And this will lead to Clemont's departure at the end of the series. He'll want to bring hope to the people of Lumiose just as Ash did to him and he'll do it by leading the reconstruction of Lumiose City. Or I could see Clembot being heavily damaged to the point he couldn't run the gym anymore.

Ooh, Clembot being damaged beyond repair would be a brilliant setup for his departure.

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive
Ooh, Clembot being damaged beyond repair would be a brilliant setup for his departure.

Yep, imagine a scene where you have Clemont riding Luxray up to Clembot. He then has the robot help evacuate the city and while Clembot does it, part of a building hits him. Clembot still works, but he's in no condition to run the gym and Clemont can't fix him if he continues to travel.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..

Well, there's Clemont's reason for departing before Ash heads home. He'll be needed for the rebuild of Prism Tower and its contents..

Last edited:

nickdt

I wonder what happens to Meyer, since i can't image him to leave Lumiose City (And his sons gym in particular) to its fate. Maybe Meyer is being held captive by TF, which forces Clemont and Bonnie to ride to his aid, while Ash and the others (Serena, Shauna, Tierno, Trevor, Shota) hold the grunts off to give them time.

Red and Blue

So if a summary for this comes out before the previous episode airs, will it spoil the victor of the championship?

nameman

So if a summary for this comes out before the previous episode airs, will it spoil the victor of the championship?

Hopefully not. This is something where it would be wiser to not talk about the outcome. Let it be a surprise, even if the previous title may have already spoiled it.

Zooming in the uploaded picture, It seems like trees are overgrowing like when a tree overgrow-ed when the TF guys shot a beam... Red tress xd on the Prism Tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.