• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 25th: XY&Z039 - Team Flare Attacks! The Zygarde at the Prism Tower!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
POKEMON FAN:

http://i.imgur.com/ivfc5GG.jpg

Super Fierce Fight 2: Team Flare's plans are revealed!

Up until now, Team Flare has operated in secret. But we will finally learn their true goal! Let us first examine what they've been doing so far.

The members of Team Flare:
The key figures in the organization are these two!
Lysandre: The director of Team Flare. He attempts to use the powers of the Zygarde Core called "Z2" for the sake of his own ambitions.
Xerosic: A scientist researching Z2 and Mega Evolution Energy. A loyal subordinate of Lysandre.

Malva: Works as a reporter at the Kalos League. She seems to have some sort of connection to Lysandre.

Three Mysteries:
What are the actions and incidents Team Flare have been responsible for so far...?

1 - The capture of Z2: Z2 is another Zygarde Core that looks just like Squishy. It has been caught by Team Flare and Xerosic has been using its powers for his experiments.
2 - Mega Evolution Energy: Thanks to Lysandre, Alan has been gathering Mega Evolution Energy through battling. Opponents that have mastered Mega Evolution all seem to be extremely powerful.
3 - The megalith from the Hoenn Region: A shining stone that hides enormous energy. Team Flare discovered it underground in the Hoenn region and took it away in order to research it.

http://i.imgur.com/g4GsRC1.jpg

What are Team Flare' ambitions!?
Just what does Team Flare aim to do with the legendary Pokémon Zygarde's powers? When will the two Zygarde, and the complete Perfect Forme, make their appearances!? The decisive battle the entire Kalos region gets involved in finally begins!!

-------

http://i.imgur.com/UP7t4b1.jpg

Scoop 2: The Kalos Region is in great trouble

*Lumiose City is in danger
*A red Zygarde appears

Team Flare is an organization that researches Pokémon. After having secretly captured Zygarde, they have conducted mysterious experiments. And at last, their boss Lysandre has started making his move!

Blurbs:
"A Zygarde has appeared in Lumiose City! But there's something odd about it, its body glows red!"
"Zygarde's body is supposed to be green, but..."

What are Team Flare's ambitions!?
In addition to having captured Zygarde, Team Flare have also been gathering Mega Evolution energy. They intend to use its immense power to do evil!

-----

Lumiose City falls into shambles due to the attack of mysterious plants that suddenly appeared. Ash and the others head to the Prism Tower to try finding out the truth behind this incident, but are met by a surprise attack from Team Flare, and Ash ends up captured. And then, Lysandre, Alan's boss and representative of Lysandre Labs, finally unleashed his ambition on the entire world.

-----

Lumiose City has fallen into shambles from the attack of mysterious plants that suddenly appeared. Ash and the others try finding out the truth behind this incident, but end up getting met by a surprise attack from Team Flare...

-----

http://i.imgur.com/3zIFLAm.jpg
Team Flare's ambitions are made clear...
Lumiose City falls into shambles due to the attack of mysterious plants that suddenly appeared. Ash and the others head to the Prism Tower to try finding out the truth behind this incident, but are met by a surprise attack from Team Flare, and Ash ends up captured.

-------

http://i.imgur.com/KFprmUC.jpg

Lumiose City gets attacked by mysterious plants and Ash gets abducted by Team Flare!?

What are the ambitions Lysandre unleashes on the world!?

As Lumiose City is in a state of excitement over the Kalos League finals, the attack of mysterious plants that suddenly appeared turn it completely into shambles. This extreme incident causes Ash and the others head to the Prism Tower to try finding out the truth behind it. But on their way, they are met by a surprise attack from Team Flare, and Ash ends up captured. Meanwhile, the businessman Lysandre, who has been conducting research on Mega Evolution energy, unleashed his ambition on the entire world.

Blurbs:
*Lumiose City is attacked by mysterious plants that suddenly appear, and gets completely covered in them. While this is going on, a mysterious Pokémon can be seen on the Prism Tower, the building in the heart of the city.
*Ash and Alan, who fought a fierce fight against each other in the Kalos League finals, join forces in this time of crisis for Lumiose City. However,, Ash ends up captured by Team Flare.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
They're super anxious to get into TF aren't they?

Soniman

Break the Limit
This...might be malva and its right after thealan two parter....league interruption??

Red and Blue

Hopefully the next step of their master plan happens at the end of this episode, so we can get a full three-parter between Ash and Alain.

Previous episode is titled Charizard so chances are their fight will wrap up in that episode

Remix2

Ok I been to ask this since this idea is floating around, is there any reason why team flare should interrupt the league?

Soniman

Break the Limit
Ok I been to ask this since this idea is floating around, is there any reason why team flare should interrupt the league?

As far as I know, not really. Team Flare have been very careful on keeping their machinations hidden from the public, more so then any other previous villan team, so why they would just randomly interrupt and heavily televised event is a mystery to me, Lysandre doesn't strike me as the type to be theatrical like that

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Maybe this is where Team Flare storms the stadium hold everyone hostage and takes over the broadcast to announce his plans. Lysandre in the games was very clear on his views to everyone he met. I'm sure its the same now that his Ultimate weapon is probably complete.

DotKU

Champion
Whatever is going to happen at the league, it seems as if TF was always the priority for the writers....

It is funny to think about how we complained about the absence of TF for most of XY, and now where are we..

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
This...might be malva and its right after thealan two parter....league interruption??

Or just Team Flare in general, because I doubt Malva will use a Houndoom and a Houndour. So Houndour probably belongs to a Team Flare grunt.

Janovy

Banned
Yeah, this is Team Flare, as the grunts use Hondour. So we're getting Flare right after the League. Nice!

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster

This. Thank you. I was just about to ask the same question. Why on earth would Team Flare care about the Pokemon League? What does the league have anything to do with Team Flares plan? It just sounds like a dumb excuse to keep Ash from losing another league and just have him beat Alan during the Team Flare climax which will make him the unofficial champion anyway and it just leaves people wondering why not just have him win the league? He's clearly the Tobias/super rival of Kalos so just go all the way and have him win the league and then do the stupid Team Flare climax without controversy.

Blazerz

This. Thank you. I was just about to ask the same question. Why on earth would Team Flare care about the Pokemon League? What does the league have anything to do with Team Flares plan? It just sounds like a dumb excuse to keep Ash from losing another league and just have him beat Alan during the Team Flare climax which will make him the unofficial champion anyway and it just leaves people wondering why not just have him win the league? He's clearly the Tobias/super rival of Kalos so just go all the way and have him win the league and then do the stupid Team Flare climax without controversy.

YES! If the writers really intend in making Ash lose because of Flare then they should prepare for the hate. That would be the worst decision ever. Make him win, everybody knows Ash will save the world ..

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
I guess TF could go awry after they have seen Ash's Greninja. Maybe they try to capture it here.Will Ash get his first E4 victory here?

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
But why would they storm the very place, where the strongest trainers of the whole region have gathered (bar Gym leaders and E4)? It would make more sense to launch an attack elsewhere, as they probably can't hold back the champ and all the other trainers, EXCEPT Malva will take on Diantha, and the other members will take on the trainers 3v1, while they are attacking elsewhere at the same time...

Status
Not open for further replies.