• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 25th: XY&Z039 - Team Flare Attacks! The Zygarde at the Prism Tower!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
While chances are good this means TF Grunts, I'm hoping it could mean that Malva plays a part after all.

It is funny to think about how we complained about the absence of TF for most of XY, and now where are we..

Arceus works in mysterious ways...

Heck, they might even break the record for most appearances by a non-Rocket team!

Last edited:

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Arceus works in mysterious ways...

Heck, they might even break the record for most appearances by a non-Rocket team!

Actually, they already did, if we count Lysandre in the Mega Evolution Specials.

Spartan 117

In the previous episode, Ash beats Alain and enough of mega evolution energy is transmitted to TF because of Ash-Greninja's superior power. Then TF breaks out etc etc etc

Mr. Henry

Banned
Actually, they already did, if we count Lysandre in the Mega Evolution Specials.

Yeah, they've appeared in 9 regular anime episodes + 4 mega evo especials = 13 episodes, can we include the 2 Malamar episodes if they're related to Team Flare? lol but I think they already beat Team Plasma, Team Galactic and TA/TM in term of appearances.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
It would be cool if the Kalos League and TF Finale collided but it could easily end in the Charizard episode and then lightly transition here. After all, it's only a Houndoor.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Scary time here for the anime. Either the bubble that they inflated that is known as the Kalos League will burst in their faces (Ash loses because of circumstance, ie Team Flare "interrupts"), or it will fizzle (Ash loses because Alain was just a stronger Trainer).

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Team Flare would probably emerge once Alain wins the league in my opinion. Their plan would be eventually revealed to Ash and friends.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Maybe this is where Team Flare storms the stadium hold everyone hostage and takes over the broadcast to announce his plans. Lysandre in the games was very clear on his views to everyone he met. I'm sure its the same now that his Ultimate weapon is probably complete.

Well if this is where Team Flare might reveal their endgame plans to everyone then it'd be ok with me, tho I hope that it's right at the end of the tourney and that there won't be an interruption in the final league battle itself.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So Alan's team is Metagross, Mega Charizard X and Houndour. Makes sense. Metagross because of Steven, Houndour because of Malva. #Sarcasm.

This is probably the start of the Team Flare concluding arc, at least the part in Lumiose City. I think we might get the end result of Ash-Greninja vs. MC-X in the beginning of this episode, after which Team Flare starts to kick things off. I don't think the league will be "interrupted" since that just does not make sense with all those strong trainers present. Instead, this will be more of a chase around Lumiose with Team Flare trying to seize Squishy. XYZ40 (Zygarde) will be the Lumiose City Team Flare clash, which will probably include Clemont's dad and his Mega Blaziken and a show of strength from Lysandre and Malva's Face/Heel-turn. Then Team Flare will probably move towards the Ultimate Weapon/Geosenge Town and that's where Xerosic (Malamar) is, and why we see a Lucario in the episode after that (Korrina/Gurkin). Ash and Greninja can get their revenge on Alan and Charizard in XYZ43 at the end of the Team Flare 5-parter.

Seems like an incredible arc to watch.

It's a shame that they haven't set up AZ, but it's something I can live with.

Or how about this.

Ash loses to Alan last ep and everyone goes their merry way with this being a fresh start.

Ash finally goes back to Johto to capture that Houndour!

Why would ash catch one when Kalos is nearing the end? He has Goodra as his 6th pokemon.

He'll probably ditch Goodra after the league. Meanwhile, gen 7 will probably reveal Houndoom's evolution "Houndgroom", who, as the name suggests is a hound that can be groomed. Doing so will alter its appearance (similar to furfool).

AlexTogekiss

Lol, the sarcasm game is too obvious here, that guy is just trolling you Alexander18.

It's just like when you keep saying that Ash's 6th would be Torterra or other reserve even though we knew that Kenzo/ Keanan was gonna appear in the last episode.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
He'll probably ditch Goodra after the league. Meanwhile, gen 7 will probably reveal Houndoom's evolution "Houndgroom", who, as the name suggests is a hound that can be groomed. Doing so will alter its appearance (similar to furfool).

Houndoom has a mega evolution so it can't evolve. Plus it makes sense for him to catch a gen 7 pokemon in Alola and not a gen 2 pokemon.

Lol, the sarcasm game is too obvious here, that guy is just trolling you Alexander18.

It's just like when you keep saying that Ash's 6th would be Torterra or other reserve even though we knew that Kenzo/ Keanan was gonna appear in the last episode.
It was not like me because I was speculating before Goodra was actually confirmed.

Houndoom has a mega evolution so it can't evolve. Plus it makes sense for him to catch a gen 7 pokemon in Alola and not a gen 2 pokemon.

It was not like me because I was speculating before Goodra was actually confirmed.

Rules like this aren't set in stone. :563: I believe in Houndgroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.