• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 25th: XY&Z039 - Team Flare Attacks! The Zygarde at the Prism Tower!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

catzeye

Writer's Block
Those previews do look really intense. I like how this time the main villains are doing a lot of damage in a well populated area. IIRC whenever the evil team usually starts their plan it's usually in the woods or somewhere not as public.

I'm looking forward to it despite the massive saltiness I feel right now.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
All right, please note:

This thread is for next week's episode only. Please discuss the events of the next episode and/or the Team Flare arc as a whole. Not this week's episode. Not the Kalos League. Not the end of XYZ.

Thank you.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I hope Lysandre mentions Alain in his speech. "Your Kalos League champion is my best member. Surrender to Team Flare."

nickdt

Aye, Clemont crying. Pretty sure him pushing that button means he has to shut down Clembot.

Kamerovz

I just realised that 2nd preview was actually a preview for the whole arc. I'm hoping a years of episodes plus Mega Evolution specials don't suddenly become wasted on this arc's ending. :p

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Who cares about the damn arc now.. It would have been great if the productions hadn't trolled us major like the victory episode title or the blazing shuriken promo.. we would all have been happy at Ash reaching final. But they built up the "winning" thing so much that all fans were convinced of the victory and are now enraged. They pulled a cheap stunt with the episode title and the blazing shuriken promo

DotKU

Champion
This looks so intense, even though there was some disappointment for the league I still have faith for this arc. Afterall, this is what the writers ACTUALLY cared about. With Alain betraying Ash, they might actually have a rematch later too.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
This looks so intense, even though there was some disappointment for the league I still have faith for this arc. Afterall, this is what the writers ACTUALLY cared about. With Alain betraying Ash, they might actually have a rematch later too.

Wow do you really believe that kid? Sigh*. I feel sorry for you. There's going to be no rematch just the same old drama like with other legends of the past and in the end Alain will defeat Lysandre and Team Flare will realize their dream was a lie fed by Lysandre.
The writers continue to tease and play with children's minds making them think oh this time's the charm Ash will win. Give them cheesy episode titles and promos keep them on the edge of their seats for their franchise instead of giving justice to Ash's experience

DotKU

Champion
Wow do you really believe that kid? Sigh*. I feel sorry for you. There's going to be no rematch just the same old drama like with other legends of the past and in the end Alain will defeat Lysandre and Team Flare will realize their dream was a lie fed by Lysandre.
The writers continue to tease and play with children's minds making them think oh this time's the charm Ash will win. Give them cheesy episode titles and promos keep them on the edge of their seats for their franchise instead of giving justice to Ash's experience

It was clear from the beginning of the league that the TF arc was what they were really building up towards. It just sucks that they decided to throw in their main protagonist's goal as an afterthought. I know how you feel about the league and I have no plans on defending it either, but when the writers genuinely care about something they have shown the ability to do it mostly competently.

When I was saying a possibility of a rematch, obviously it would just be Greninja vs Charizard only. But tbh I said that as a more optimistic thing, in actuality I don't think they will battle again.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
It's really hard to be hyped up for this episode after what just happened. I do think the TF arc shows promise, but that's what we all said for the Kalos league before it began... so I will not get my hopes up until I see it.

dp045

The episodes that come are very good but I was all the hype after this episode and I have a feeling that it was all over and the Arc de N.

greninjamaster

So they have ash lose and then kidnapped? let me guess alain will be mr gary stu and save the whole day and world too?

Of course cause as the champion of the league he's got to demonstrate that as well as how Ash's battle has changed him.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Pile up those dislikes in that video. The writers damn better talk to their enraged fans directly for real now.

Suuuuuuure it will. Because staying hopeful before worked wonders.

The Flare arc has had more buildup and planning, they were willing to ruin the League for it so I dont think it will be bad

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
So they have ash lose and then kidnapped? let me guess alain will be mr gary stu and save the whole day and world too?

No, they'll have Alain crying tears of shame for helping Team Flare. And then Ash proceeds to save the day to deny Alain of fighting Lysandre himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.