• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 25th: XY&Z039 - Team Flare Attacks! The Zygarde at the Prism Tower!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1PokemonFan

Question. Does Alain even know that Ash was the trainer that saved Pikachu on Lumiose Tower? Its so coincidental that a similar thing may happen in the Team Flare Arc. I want him to know so bad. That episode may get referenced because people seen Ash on TV before saving the Garchomp. Maybe Lysandre will show Ash on TV in the Chains or whatever you call it that hes attached to.

Last edited:

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
Question. Does Alain even know that Ash was the trainer that saved Pikachu on Lumiose Tower? Its so coincidental that a similar thing may happen in the Team Flare Arc. I want him to know so bad.

In the English dub, Alain has heard of the news, in the sub, it is somewhat similar but Mairin mentions like this: "Have you heard the news, a boy saved Garchomp and his Pikachu." However, he doesn't know that Ash was the one to save it.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Question. Does Alain even know that Ash was the trainer that saved Pikachu on Lumiose Tower? Its so coincidental that a similar thing may happen in the Team Flare Arc. I want him to know so bad. That episode may get referenced because people seen Ash on TV before saving the Garchomp. Maybe Lysandre will show Ash on TV in the Chains or whatever you call it that hes attached to.

Manon mentioned it to him in Act 1. I don't think he even cares nor bothers to look at the news.

Edit: Satoshi-Gekkouga'd.

satopi

In the English dub, Alain has heard of the news, in the sub, it is somewhat similar but Mairin mentions like this: "Have you heard the news, a boy saved Garchomp and his Pikachu." However, he doesn't know that Ash was the one to save it.

Manon said his name Satoshi when mentioning the news to Alan. Watched it yesterday for the glorious memories. :)

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
It's going to be a team effort to save Ash but I think Ash is gonna save himself just because no one thought of it yet.

Another possibilty as well. I'm thinking that Ash and Greninja are going to save themselves through the transformation and also their team as well.

satopi

I thought that they were floating in midair by the things on their hands & feet.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Lysandre is not playing around apparently. I think he sees Ash as a potential threat to his plan and decides to get him out of the way. After all, he is the runner up of the league and he probably sees the good in Ash which tells him that Ash wouldn't allow his plan to succeed and thus he captures Ash in an effort to prevent interference.

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
Lysandre is not playing around apparently. I think he sees Ash as a potential threat to his plan and decides to get him out of the way. After all, he is the runner up of the league and he probably sees the good in Ash which tells him that Ash wouldn't allow his plan to succeed and thus he captures Ash in an effort to prevent interference.

That and the symbolism of "we captured the league runner-up and the winner works for us" could be used as a tactic by Lysandre to give people a sense of no hope left.

#1PokemonFan

I wonder if that button Clemont presses will free Ash or maybe the button will be in the Xerosic episode similar to how it was in the game.

Thiefonce

Since Ash is that much of a threat to Lysandre I suppose he has a plan to take out Diantha too,she's the champion after all.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
So let's run down Lysandre's plan to keep certain variables out of the equation.

Alain - Lysandre has manipulated him. Even then, Celosia might just knock him out to keep him in check.

Diantha - She's probably more worried about the civilians and is a little occupied with the chaos. Malva could stall or keep her in check.

Ash - Captured. There is nothing he can do but scream really.

Ash's friends and rivals - Either they're going to help civilians or go after the gym in small teams because the grunts and vines are everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.