• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 25th: XY&Z039 - Team Flare Attacks! The Zygarde at the Prism Tower!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

In goodra's defense, i doubt Carbink or Phantump would have done any better. Especially against Bisharp

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
In goodra's defense, i doubt Carbink or Phantump would have done any better. Especially against Bisharp

Carbink and Phantump are both at disadvantages against Bisharp if Ash had either of them instead.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Do you guys think any of the Team Flare Arc will get delayed because of the earthquake in Italy?

If the earthquake doesn't hit Japan, then no. TF Arc Climax won't get delayed.

Last edited:
Are you guys building high expectations towards the next eps? I usually stick with gym and league episodes only but I really want to watch this TF arc. I'm afraid it won't be satisfactory enough after that loss, though.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
Are you guys building high expectations towards the next eps? I usually stick with gym and league episodes only but I really want to watch this TF arc. I'm afraid it won't be satisfactory enough after that loss, though.

I'm keeping my expectations low, but the TF arc does look very promising.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
I suggest keeping the expectation low, as a high expectation can lead to over reaction when it is mediocre *cough* Kalos League *cough*

dp045

I suggest keeping the expectation low, as a high expectation can lead to over reaction when it is mediocre *cough* Kalos League *cough*

We were sold with the League smoke but do not think that writers be so stupid as to also spoil this arc. Well, apparently the XYZ38 was not in the top 10 of ranting (being the last article having only 2.9 points so pokemon was less than that) so actually the Japanese public do not interest them so the League now onwards should lose even more considering that now Naruto is at its climax and take all the attention.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
I reckon the team flare arc would be just as great or even better than the league arc in my opinion. Is Zygarde launching attacks from the Prism Tower? Or is that Squishy going there?

Z2 is launching attacks from Prism Tower, and Squishy is on its way to the Prism Tower to confront Z2.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
First Ash losing the league and now he gets captured.. This isn't his day... :/

I feel like the Kalos League and Team Flare are linked though, so I'm really hoping something good comes out of it for Ash. I'm not sure what it is but I think Ash could achieve something bigger than just winning the Kalos League.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
The TF arc does look really promising, but I really want to make the bold call that the TF arc will fall flat and become really underwhelming. It will have pacing issues with a very corny ending. So I will make the bold call that the TF arc will be extremely underwhelming. Hopefully I won't sound like an idiot a month from now, or maybe it's a good thing.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
The TF arc does look really promising, but I really want to make the bold call that the TF arc will fall flat and become really underwhelming. It will have pacing issues with a very corny ending. So I will make the bold call that the TF arc will be extremely underwhelming. Hopefully I won't sound like an idiot a month from now, or maybe it's a good thing.

Don't worry, there were times where my predictions were wrong and I became idiotic, but it's all good in the end.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
First Ash losing the league and now he gets captured.. This isn't his day... :/

I feel like the Kalos League and Team Flare are linked though, so I'm really hoping something good comes out of it for Ash. I'm not sure what it is but I think Ash could achieve something bigger than just winning the Kalos League.

I'm actually happy Ash is captured. Characters who have stood in the background can now have the opportunity to shine.

diakyu

I don't really see a problem with getting hyped for this arc. The league and this arc are completely different situations imo.

And Tomioka at least bothered to write more than one episode in this arc so clearly they want it to be something special too.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
I don't really see a problem with getting hyped for this arc. The league and this arc are completely different situations imo.

And Tomioka at least bothered to write more than one episode in this arc so clearly they want it to be something special too.

There should be no problem in getting hyped, but some of us are keeping the expectations low because there could be disappointments.

I believe Tomioka volunteered to do this TF arc instead of the 2-part finale of the Kalos League if I remembered correctly. With Tomioka, you can go nothing wrong I hope.

Kamerovz

New teaser for the arc got posted. Steven confirmed with shiny mega metagross, looks like he is vs'ing Lysandre and his mega shiny garados.

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
Do you guys think any of the Team Flare Arc will get delayed because of the earthquake in Italy?

As much as it pains me what happened to my own country, I highly doubt that will have anything to do with the airing of the episodes. Inb4, I will start blaming Japan and boycotting the episodes once they air in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.