• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 4th: XY&Z036 - Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

04n70n10

speaking of that, when did Hawlucha learn cross-poison?? Or was that cross-poison? I remember people mentioning that he should, but I didnt know he actually did.

X-scissor was learned offscreen, before at least laverre gym match, where we seen it for the first time. Essentially it was used to destroy trick room

Epicocity

Sometimes was used, for example against Gourgeist in that breloom-noibat episode if i remember correctly.

Ah, yes, you're right that it was. Hawlucha hasn't gotten a lot of focus, though, so that would explain why (especially when its other moves are closer to its signatures).

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
That would be cool if this episode would show us Ash's matches they skipped.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summary.

http://i.imgur.com/Dq5Zfy4.jpg

As Lumiose City is in a state of excitement thanks to the Kalos League Ash is participating in, trouble occurs. The Spiny Nut Pokémon Chespin, which Clemont brought along, ends up going missing. As Clemont and the others search for it, the confused Chespin happens to run into someone. New developments are about to occur together with this new encounter before the Kalos League finals.

They keep pushing that mystery, don't they?

Janovy

Banned
I hope it's someone unexpected...like AZ.

I hope it's Oak for some continuity. But it probably isn't.

Janovy

Banned
The phrase 'unexpected new developments' seems to hint at someone Flare plot-related.

gliscor&yanmega

It's nice they are keeping something a mystery for once...although the preview may ruin that. I imagine it being Team Flare related in any case.

DS0308

<--- Actually me
It's literally screaming that this should have something to do with Team Flare.

If I see Lysandre in the VA list I won't be surprised.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
If it's not Mairin or Lysandre, I'll be surprised.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I'm thinking maybe Steven or Mairin. It could be Lysandre too, but I am failing to see how Chespin meeting Lysandre will do much besides remind him of Mairin's chespin? Maybe he gets lost and just meets Alain and they're playing him up as mysterious because he's gonna admit to why he's ACTUALLY at the league with none of the 'I'm here for Ash' stuff, unless he doesn't actually have a secret mission.

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive
I'm thinking maybe Steven or Mairin. It could be Lysandre too, but I am failing to see how Chespin meeting Lysandre will do much besides remind him of Mairin's chespin? Maybe he gets lost and just meets Alain and they're playing him up as mysterious because he's gonna admit to why he's ACTUALLY at the league with none of the 'I'm here for Ash' stuff, unless he doesn't actually have a secret mission.

Maybe he runs into Malva who's talking to Lysandre about their plans? He then runs off after overhearing about an attack on Lumiose City to warn someon but everyone mistakes it for him wanting food?

I don't know. I'd really like Steven to come back especially after they gave him a connection to that giant stone from the ME Specials. (can't remember its name for the life of me.)

Epicocity

Maybe he runs into Malva who's talking to Lysandre about their plans? He then runs off after overhearing about an attack on Lumiose City to warn someon but everyone mistakes it for him wanting food?

I don't know. I'd really like Steven to come back especially after they gave him a connection to that giant stone from the ME Specials. (can't remember its name for the life of me.)

It was literally "Giant Rock". Literally. Most uninspired name I've ever seen...

So...like a "Chespin who cried wolf" scenario. That would be both sad and hilarious to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.