1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Aug 4th: XY&Z036 - Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Jul 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epicocity

Epicocity Well-Known Member

If only...Monolith at least sounds cool. If it were Mega Monolith or something, that'd be awesome...but "Giant Rock". No, thank you.

2. Jangobadass

Jangobadass Well-Known Member

I don't care who it is that shows up, just as long as they save this episode from being a repeat of BW105! *shudder*

3. lemoncatpower

lemoncatpower Cynical optimist

the episode is most likely going to be better than that one in BW since Chespin is more entertaining than Axew by a long shot (for me at least)

4. andrewscott48209

andrewscott48209 Well-Known Member

I do know that it won't be a simple Chespin gets lost episode. In the newest summary, it says it's a new encounter. So it can either be Manon, Lysandre, or possibly Steven Stone.. Also, I find it strange that it says that Clermont and the others are looking for Chespin. Why didn't it say Ash and the others? Unless ash gets left behind to prepare for the finals.

5. potat_lasaro

potat_lasaro I'm kind of alive

When the episode was first announced, my first thought was that Chespin gets lost early in the day while Ash is off doing some last minute training/preparation/talking to his Kalos Team. Not wanting to interrupt, the others search for Chespin. Ironically, Ash is the one to find him when he's coming back from his training and also meet whoever Chespin runs into. Of course, if it has to do with Team Flare, Ash won't see/hear anything about their plans until after XYZ 38.

6. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "How did I know that would be your reaction?"

In Japan, it's called Megalith.

In the West, it's called...Legendary Giant Rock.

The ****?

7. Jangobadass

Jangobadass Well-Known Member

The TPCI dubbers just suck at their jobs.

Best just sigh sadly and move on :(

8. lemoncatpower

ah thats why I called it the megalith.
    Lol anime teaches japanese kids words like megalith, but anime in english teaches kids to use "giant legendary rock" instead when they both get the same point across lol.

9. Epicocity

That is so sad...how hard is it to call it a Megalith in English. Hell, we already have a Pokemon called Gigalith! Wait...maybe that's why. Wouldn't want to confuse the kiddies and make them think the Megalith is an evolution or something.

10. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "How did I know that would be your reaction?"

Unless that's sarcasm, it's not any worse than trying to tell apart a Garchomp from its Shiny form.

11. Pokememes

Pokememes I am the pokémaster!

I would expect ash's mom after hearing he made finals, or a teaser of team flare

12. Epicocity

Sorry, yeah, it was sarcasm. I thought I was obvious, but evidently not.

13. Mike999246

Mike999246 Well-Known Member

I'm really starting to think that it's Marin, and I feel that's why they gave her Chespin as her starter Pokemon in the first place, so then she could be used as a plot device that will start the inevitable Team Flare Arc as well as connect Ash and co to Lysandre/cause Alain to explain Lysandre's doings/tell the gang whats REALLY going on

14. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ There's no tina

its going to be Iris
    Honestly though it's probably Marin, Lysander, or someone involved with Team Flare. Maybe even Looker

15. Omegaz

Omegaz Captain Amourica

This is probably team-flare related. I'm not sure who though.

16. Mr. Reloaded

Mr. Reloaded An enigma

Marin and or Lysander are the only ones that really make sense. I think it's a bit of a reach to say it's someone like Delia or Oak.

17. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

There's Malva with a hidden agenda running around with Team Rocket in tow. How about Clemont and Bonnie find Chespin, who has just ran into Malva. Malva then notices Squishy in Bonnie's bag. I doubt she will make a public move for it, since it would kill her position as an E4. So she later contacts Lysandre about this and this is what leads into the Attack on Lumiose City.

18. jrizza88

jrizza88 Meteorite

this makes so much more sense! Maybe Lysandre tries to start off by asking Ash if he would like to join them, and once he declines all chaos breaks loose

19. lemoncatpower

yeah I really like this also. Although it almost seems like Malva would just laugh and know that something is going to happen instead of just running to Lysandre and letting him know. But either way it'd be good and I could see Malva reporting to Lysandre.

20. thedarkdragon11

thedarkdragon11 P4P Elite

Chespin will see a trainer with a Darkrai.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.