• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 4th: XY&Z036 - Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dp045

new preview?!?!? where? where!?!?!?

In the program given Sunday on pokemon (I can not remember the name) always show a second preview episode of the week and that was that Ash & company along with Sawyer and Meyer (although it seems that the latter arrived he met shortly after) eating on the lawn, the search for Chespin, Alain arguing with Malva (because he looks angry) and Lysandre apparently talking with Ash on his Greninja.

Last edited:

RedR

In the program given Sunday on pokemon (I can not remember the name) always show a second preview episode of the week and that was that Ash & company along with Sawyer and Meyer (although it seems that the latter arrived he met shortly after) eating on the lawn, the search for Chespin, Alain arguing with Malva (because he looks angry) and Lysandre apparently talking with Ash on his Greninja.

Epic! Just found it! That's strange seeing an evil leader with a pleasant look on their face, esp before all the bad stuff coming!

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
Sorry maybe I took a step too far. I'm still pissed at the guy who calls the people who isn't satisfied immature. God knows where he went.

It's fine. There's obviously a lot of people who want to ignore this series' flaws basically because they don't a repeat of BW. Do I see flaws? Of course.

The league is flawed. I would've loved an episode dedicated to Team Flare plan building and Ash V.S. Astrid. That would've been fine. Yes, it does seem rushed. Do I agree with the choices for the structure of the league? Not really. Am I satisfied with them? Yes, actually. Really nice to see that Meyer hasn't been forgotten. We are in Lumiose City after all. Speaking of recurring characters, Sawyer's sticking around. I'm also glad to see Sceptile there too. I would love for him and Greninja to get some closure on their rivalry.

And Ash meeting Lysandre... Eh... Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for it, but I've got a bad feeling about what's to come after their initial interaction...

Oh well. Gotta wait and see.

Epicocity

Yay! Sawyer's socializing with someone that isn't Ash! I'm so happy for him...and that he's sticking around, which needed to happen. But that's just me.

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
Yay! Sawyer's socializing with someone that isn't Ash! I'm so happy for him...and that he's sticking around, which needed to happen. But that's just me.

he socialized with serena and the group after ash's gym battle though.

Also nice to see Meyer there

diakyu

I'm so happy for him...and that he's sticking around, which needed to happen. But that's just me.
Well someone has to spout exposition during the Alain battle lol

Epicocity

Well someone has to spout exposition during the Alain battle lol

Doesn't Clemont do that just fine though? Who cares! 7-man cheer...wait, 10-man cheer squad for Ash in the finals! (Maybe 11 or 12 if count Diantha and Sycamore)

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
Doesn't Clemont do that just fine though? Who cares! 7-man cheer...wait, 10-man cheer squad for Ash in the finals! (Maybe 11 or 12 if count Diantha and Sycamore)

Now we just need Oak and Delia but they ain't coming back.

Epicocity

Now we just need Oak and Delia but they ain't coming back.

Saw someone on tumblr point out that Delia told Ash to report to her when he won the Kalos League at the end of BW, so we might not see her until end series for that reason.

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
Saw someone on tumblr point out that Delia told Ash to report to her when he won the Kalos League at the end of BW, so we might not see her until end series for that reason.

That's fair, but you'd think she would want to be there when he wins.

Epicocity

That's fair, but you'd think she would want to be there when he wins.

You'd think, but it's not like Johto. She'd have to hop a plane to get there and all, and maybe she doesn't want to get her own hopes up. It's not like Ash would call her up and outright say "I'm totally winning the League, come and watch me!" or anything.

Omegaz

Captain Amourica
You'd think, but it's not like Johto. She'd have to hop a plane to get there and all, and maybe she doesn't want to get her own hopes up. It's not like Ash would call her up and outright say "I'm totally winning the League, come and watch me!" or anything.

True, but he's in the finals for the first time ever.

Epicocity

True, but he's in the finals for the first time ever.

I agree, but at the same time they could finally make travel logistics realistic and just say, "well, he got to the finals, but they're tomorrow and there might be a time difference so Delia wouldn't have time to get there!". Plus, it wasn't like we saw her when he reached the semis in Sinnoh...

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
From TV-kun. Some new pictures here:

http://i.imgur.com/qqNntCz.jpg

"The Pokémon anime is super exciting right now, with Ash challenging the Kalos League! Everybody check it out!!"

Summary: In the middle of the excitement of the Kalos League, Clemont's Pokémon Chespin ends up getting lost!! And then, appearing before it, is...!?

Blurbs:
*Clemont and Chespin get along really well.
*Manon, who also has a Chespin, plays a major role this episode too!
*Lysandre appears! This is some kind of sign of danger!?

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm glad to see Ash conversing with Lysandre here cuz it's something I had wanted to see for ages and them standing so close made me realize just how tall Lysandre really is hee hee. And I'm glad that Mairin's back as well. :3

ManishB15

I still can't shake of that feeling that Malva might force Alan to throw the match. I mean after all the years a part can't believe the writer will give Ash legit win during the finals.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I still can't shake of that feeling that Malva might force Alan to throw the match. I mean after all the years a part can't believe the writer will give Ash legit win during the finals.

One of the only reasons he came here was to fight Ash (most specifically Ash-Greninja), why would he comply to what she asks?

Team Flare doesn't gain anything from the league itself.

SoundVoltex

They talked for...about 10 seconds, no less. I know for sure people complained about that.

I had to rewatch the scene and I don't think anyone should consider that even interacting with each other. You'd think Giovanni would have a lot more significance with the main protagonist for the past 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.