• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 4th: XY&Z036 - Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
I want this to be fake I don't want to be watching another pokemon get's lost eppy during the league?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
Oh boi, do I love me some in-league fillers.

Actually I don't. Don't make Chespin even more of a Piplup.

Anyways, league should be over soon, and after that we should have a filler in between league and TF arc.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
why would he be at the league though? Maybe as Meyer but not Blaze Mask

Well if he suspects TF could be up to trouble, it makes sense for him to investigate since he's the defender of the city.

No chance that he defeats Alan so quickly...Alan is super strong.

No I don't mean easily. I just mean they won't show it. Maybe just the end with Ash stating it was a long and hard battle.

Alain kidnaps Chespin with the intention of handing him over for a tf experiment to save chespie.

Xuxuba

Okay, i have some things to say about this whole XY vs BW discussion that has been going on for quite some while here

1) IMO, saying some nice things and then some bad things about a certain subject doesn't make your opinion superior or any less biased than the others. Impersonality is something that you'll never have completely, specially considering this is a tv show and we're talking about what we like/dislike about said tv show. There isn't anything more personal than that, so obviously there is going to be bias involved.

2) Therefore, i think you people should stop. This is going nowhere. There's no right answers here, just opinions and if you want to say that you think BW /DP / OS / AG is superior to XY or the other way around, just say it once and please, do not turn every thread into a "saga vs saga" war. Just say what you liked/hated or just thought about the episode and move on without making your life's goal to try to convert people to your "religion".

Last edited:

Yosila

No I don't mean easily. I just mean they won't show it. Maybe just the end with Ash stating it was a long and hard battle.

LOL of course they will show it. It's the most important part in the league after all - the finals. And it's the very first time that Ash reaches the top 2 in a league.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Filler? Ha! With someone being so passionate about a Chespin at the league, this has to be Alain/TF focused..

LOL of course they will show it. It's the most important part in the league after all - the finals. And it's the very first time that Ash reaches the top 2 in a league.

I don't think so. The league is not the most important thing. That's why they're almost entirely skipping it. Character development is what's important.

Remember, the most important thing is what the writers say it is.

xyzash

Unbeatable
I don't think so. The league is not the most important thing. That's why they're almost entirely skipping it. Character development is what's important.

Remember, the most important thing is what the writers say it is.

There is a thin line between being sarcastic and being an absolute messy troll.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
So a Pokemon Lost Episode again?

The Axew one was about a cry baby situation.
But here we might have some Plot related development.
Would wait and see how things goes on, before commenting on it. Since its no use now to get overly negative with only little info.

Maybe the lost and found part would only cover 5-10 minutes of the episode, while the rest is focused on the plot and Ash preparing for his Final, which could be the next 2 episodes.

K.N.

You've made your point about 5 times more than you need to Inferno (and I don't even necessarily disagree with your base argument). Grow up already.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
-Tomioka writing it
-Chespin running away
-Manon having an ill Chespin

Strongly sounds to me like the Manon introduction to the gang episode, while Alain is battling Remo in his semi final match. Also probably TF climax preperations.

Yosila

-Tomioka writing it
-Chespin running away
-Manon having an ill Chespin

Strongly sounds to me like the Manon introduction to the gang episode, while Alain is battling Remo in his semi final match. Also probably TF climax preperations.

I don't know why, but this episode title sounds to me like the final episode of the league. I hope I am wrong, though.

I don't know why, but this episode title sounds to me like the final episode of the league. I hope I am wrong, though.

It probably is. They're going to show the ending of the final and then get right into the team Flare climax.

Yosila

Well, I hope it's not. They must show us the full battle between Ash and Alan, as it's the final match of the Kalos League. Skipping even a part of it would be terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.