• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Aug 4th: XY&Z036 - Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
It was literally "Giant Rock". Literally. Most uninspired name I've ever seen...

So...like a "Chespin who cried wolf" scenario. That would be both sad and hilarious to see.

lol I thought it was like a monolith or something like that :p

actually yeah i could totally see that too, I didn't take into account that Chespin has the capacity to understand an end of the world scheme when he's looking for food but I shouldn't put it past him :p

Epicocity

lol I thought it was like a monolith or something like that :p

actually yeah i could totally see that too, I didn't take into account that Chespin has the capacity to understand an end of the world scheme when he's looking for food but I shouldn't put it past him :p

If only...Monolith at least sounds cool. If it were Mega Monolith or something, that'd be awesome...but "Giant Rock". No, thank you.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I don't care who it is that shows up, just as long as they save this episode from being a repeat of BW105! *shudder*

the episode is most likely going to be better than that one in BW since Chespin is more entertaining than Axew by a long shot (for me at least)

andrewscott48209

I do know that it won't be a simple Chespin gets lost episode. In the newest summary, it says it's a new encounter. So it can either be Manon, Lysandre, or possibly Steven Stone.. Also, I find it strange that it says that Clermont and the others are looking for Chespin. Why didn't it say Ash and the others? Unless ash gets left behind to prepare for the finals.

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive
I do know that it won't be a simple Chespin gets lost episode. In the newest summary, it says it's a new encounter. So it can either be Manon, Lysandre, or possibly Steven Stone.. Also, I find it strange that it says that Clermont and the others are looking for Chespin. Why didn't it say Ash and the others? Unless ash gets left behind to prepare for the finals.

When the episode was first announced, my first thought was that Chespin gets lost early in the day while Ash is off doing some last minute training/preparation/talking to his Kalos Team. Not wanting to interrupt, the others search for Chespin. Ironically, Ash is the one to find him when he's coming back from his training and also meet whoever Chespin runs into. Of course, if it has to do with Team Flare, Ash won't see/hear anything about their plans until after XYZ 38.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
In Japan, it's called Megalith.

In the West, it's called...Legendary Giant Rock.

The ****?

ah thats why I called it the megalith.
Lol anime teaches japanese kids words like megalith, but anime in english teaches kids to use "giant legendary rock" instead when they both get the same point across lol.

Epicocity

ah thats why I called it the megalith.
Lol anime teaches japanese kids words like megalith, but anime in english teaches kids to use "giant legendary rock" instead when they both get the same point across lol.

That is so sad...how hard is it to call it a Megalith in English. Hell, we already have a Pokemon called Gigalith! Wait...maybe that's why. Wouldn't want to confuse the kiddies and make them think the Megalith is an evolution or something.

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
I hope it's Oak for some continuity. But it probably isn't.

I would expect ash's mom after hearing he made finals, or a teaser of team flare

Mike999246

I'm really starting to think that it's Marin, and I feel that's why they gave her Chespin as her starter Pokemon in the first place, so then she could be used as a plot device that will start the inevitable Team Flare Arc as well as connect Ash and co to Lysandre/cause Alain to explain Lysandre's doings/tell the gang whats REALLY going on

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Marin and or Lysander are the only ones that really make sense. I think it's a bit of a reach to say it's someone like Delia or Oak.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Marin and or Lysander are the only ones that really make sense. I think it's a bit of a reach to say it's someone like Delia or Oak.

There's Malva with a hidden agenda running around with Team Rocket in tow. How about Clemont and Bonnie find Chespin, who has just ran into Malva. Malva then notices Squishy in Bonnie's bag. I doubt she will make a public move for it, since it would kill her position as an E4. So she later contacts Lysandre about this and this is what leads into the Attack on Lumiose City.

jrizza88

Meteorite
There's Malva with a hidden agenda running around with Team Rocket in tow. How about Clemont and Bonnie find Chespin, who has just ran into Malva. Malva then notices Squishy in Bonnie's bag. I doubt she will make a public move for it, since it would kill her position as an E4. So she later contacts Lysandre about this and this is what leads into the Attack on Lumiose City.

this makes so much more sense! Maybe Lysandre tries to start off by asking Ash if he would like to join them, and once he declines all chaos breaks loose

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

yeah I really like this also. Although it almost seems like Malva would just laugh and know that something is going to happen instead of just running to Lysandre and letting him know. But either way it'd be good and I could see Malva reporting to Lysandre.

Epicocity

yeah I really like this also. Although it almost seems like Malva would just laugh and know that something is going to happen instead of just running to Lysandre and letting him know. But either way it'd be good and I could see Malva reporting to Lysandre.

Question: do we know if Flare still needs Squishy after capturing Z-2. Or does Z-2 fulfill all their plans, because that's what it seems with all this "move into the final phase" stuff.

Epicocity

They probably need the two of them to get Perfect Zygarde. Ignoring the movie, the perfect form is achieved when two 50% Zygarde join together.

Was this ever stated? I mean, in the actual anime. Because, while I know that openings lie, the opening would suggest you don't need both, as Perfect faces down 50% all on his lonesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.