• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 10th: SM37 - Iwanko and the Guardian Deity from the Ruins of Life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pikachu 11

Well it looks like I was wrong and it could be the third form and if that is the case I only hope that the third form is also on all fours instead of on twos like Midnight! Looks like a great episode can't wait!

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Twilight Lycanroc could be interesting.

Midday has blue eyes.
Midnight has red eyes.
Twilight could have green eyes.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Midday has blue eyes.
Midnight has red eyes.

It'll probably be called Borderline or In-between Lycanroc because it can't favor Midday or Midnight, which is what happens when you call it Dawn or Dusk/Twilight Form.

ShadowForce720

Just a quick question but does anyone here happen to know what the scene that was shown for the sponsor part of the episode 37 preview was because all the preview I can find for episode 37 end before they show the sponsor part.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy

Midday has blue eyes.
Midnight has red eyes.

Since USUM are dual games, I think it may be possible for two new Lycanroc forms, one of them being Ash's. I think the second new form might have Yellow eyes (to complete RGBY hints), and may be owned by a potential new rival al̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶P̶r̶i̶m̶a̶r̶i̶n̶a̶.

Red and Blue

Since USUM are dual games, I think it may be possible for two new Lycanroc forms, one of them being Ash's. I think the second new form might have Yellow eyes (to complete RGBY hints), and may be owned by a potential new rival al̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶P̶r̶i̶m̶a̶r̶i̶n̶a̶.

What would the second form be based on? Eclipse?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
What would the second form be based on? Eclipse?
Sunrise and Sunset?

I'm not quite sold on the idea of two new Lycanroc forms TBH. That sounds a little too complicated IMO. And seriously, how many wolf designs could they possibly come up with?

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
I don't think there will be the fourth form.
One mystery on merchandise pic(s). Just one mystery, not two.
http://imgur.com/a/yBcT6

Last edited:

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.

Considering the lack of love Yellow's gotten compared to the others, I don't think they will. Besides, having one form for each game would make it way too convoluted, requiring trade/buying every game in the generation to get them all, something which GF has never done before.

Also, I think Gladion is going to be the main rival and unless they make Kukui the champion, I don't think they're going to introduce another rival so late in the series like they did in XY (when we didn't know Alain was going to be a rival)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Gladion's appearing? Brace yourself, edge is coming. Also hooray, they made sure to have Type: Null with him. Now all we need is Nebby

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Considering the lack of love Yellow's gotten compared to the others, I don't think they will. Besides, having one form for each game would make it way too convoluted, requiring trade/buying every game in the generation to get them all, something which GF has never done before.

Also, I think Gladion is going to be the main rival and unless they make Kukui the champion, I don't think they're going to introduce another rival so late in the series like they did in XY (when we didn't know Alain was going to be a rival)

I know. I'm still in the camp that feels there's going to be only one new Lycanroc form, but I think its interesting to predict about a potential second new evolution which can't be totally ruled out since USUM are dual games.

As for a lack of new rival, which yes at the moment it doesn't look possible, I think we should wait and see if any new rivals can be added due to USUM. 60 - 70 episodes in to introduce another rival isn't that late, since Sawyer was only introduced in XY63.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Fourth Lycanroc? Yeah, I don't think so. If there was a fourth, it'd be getting royally shafted considering all the others ones are owned by important characters. Unless you know.... they bring in Ultra SM Hau and give him the fourth one.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Even of there was a fourth, I don't like the idea of everyone and their mother running around with a Lycanroc. There's only so much it can do, after all.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Okay so we know that if Rockruff evolves into Midday Lycanroc it will learn the move Accelerock while if it becomes a Midnight Lycanroc it will learn the move Counter, so given that it seems like no matter what when a Rockruff evolves into Lycanroc regardless of what form it evolves into it winds up learning a new move, so with that being said if Rockruff does evolve into a 3rd form Lycanroc what move do you think it will learn? Do you think it will learn an existing move if so which move do you think it will be? or do you think it will learn a brand new move that gets introduce in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and if so any ideas on what that move might be?

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Okay so we know that if Rockruff evolves into Midday Lycanroc it will learn the move Accelerock while if it becomes a Midnight Lycanroc it will learn the move Counter, so given that it seems like no matter what when a Rockruff evolves into Lycanroc regardless of what form it evolves into it winds up learning a new move, so with that being said if Rockruff does evolve into a 3rd form Lycanroc what move do you think it will learn? Do you think it will learn an existing move if so which move do you think it will be? or do you think it will learn a brand new move that gets introduce in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and if so any ideas on what that move might be?

I think it could be a brand new move. I feel there's a very high chance for Lycanroc to have its own exclusive Z Move and Z Ring, so that Z Move should be based on its new move, like the Alola starters.

If it doesn't learn a new move, then I'd like it to learn Play Rough.

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.
Nah.

It's more like Hau sacrificed his life to make this Gladion forget about being a jerk.

I'm more inclined to think Hau just moved to Hoenn and changed his name to Sawyer :p

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I'm guessing a new move.

If not that... ehh, maybe Power Gem or Psychic Fangs (if it's dual typed) or something?

dman_dustin

Shiguru Omhori supposed to be on pokenchi and 2nd preview comes for this episode also

Really hope the only reason he shows up is to say "Look forward to the next episode of the anime of sun and moon" and in the preview, we just barely see Rockruff beginning to evolve, and then we wait until Thursday for new evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.