• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 11th: SM134 - Everyone's Fully Powered! The Road to the Semifinals!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The match between Kaki and Māmane concludes and it's time for Suiren and Guzma's match, the fourth match in the second stage!!

Screenplay 大久保昌弘 (Masahiro Okubo)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 牧野友映 (Tomoe Makino)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Last edited:

blizzardblaze

Comp. Battler Who loves The Anime
Looks like Ash is back at the semifinals..again. Good job Ash. This is your 3rd time. Maybe you'll have it a little easier than last time...

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Heh. If meltan isn't becoming melmetal, I doubt. But, if it's Ash vs Gladion in the finals, not even Arceus will let Ash win. But first, let's have Guzma's butt kicked.

I do kinda understand why does everyone wanted Guzma as the finals, it's unexpected enough and it would make sense if he had a heart change thanks to Ash and Kukui (in the Royal Mask prize fight). Gladion as the possible champion feels uninspired and obvious.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I'm curious as to what this is. Would they have a title like this for something like Lana and Guzma battling? I doubt it. So, I guess this will be another break in between the battles. Meltan could evolve here, possibly.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Im curious if this episode will encompass Lana vs Guzma or if that is going to happen in Ep133 while this episode is more of a league filler. Or maybe this will be Ash vs Guzma? The possibilities!
edit: beat to the punch lmao but yeah I guess we're all curious

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I'm curious as to what this is. Would they have a title like this for something like Lana and Guzma battling? I doubt it. So, I guess this will be another break in between the battles. Meltan could evolve here, possibly.
Yeah, most likely the end of kiawe vs soph and a short but painful lana vs guzma, ending around halfway through the episode

Red and Blue

Interesting, no Lana vs. Guzma in the title. I'm guessing that battle will be fairly quick. Who knows maybe Ash will fight Guzma in the second half

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Another break
Hopefully more than one damn Pokemon can be used this time.... Torracat needs one last win

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Lana...I love ya, honey, but...I hope Guzma wipes the floor with you.

Also hoping for some Guzma & Team Skull focus to help fill the episode.
Though with my dumb luck it'll be Ash-tachii & their Pokemon being cute as always...

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
We know for certain that Ash vs. Hau concludes in the next episode. We've also seen Sophocles and Kiawe battling so, I'm assuming we'll see the end of their battle in #134 as well as the full battle of Lana vs. Guzma here, which is the only reason I can understand why the title is not centered around Lana and/or Guzma.

Red and Blue

We know for certain that Ash vs. Hau concludes in the next episode. We've also seen Sophocles and Kiawe battling so, I'm assuming we'll see the end of their battle in #134 as well as the full battle of Lana vs. Guzma here, which is the only reason I can understand why the title is not centered around Lana and/or Guzma.
They should have enough time in 133 to have both the conclusion of Ash vs. Hau and the full match of Kiawe vs. Sophocles. Which is why people think that after Lana vs. Guzma the rest of the episode will deal with something non league related

D

Deleted member 384931

Tbh if Ash would use old pokemon, this would be a good episode to send them over. I think it will also the episode that will explain which kind of battle it will be

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Lana...I love ya, honey, but...I hope Guzma wipes the floor with you.

Also hoping for some Guzma & Team Skull focus to help fill the episode.
Though with my dumb luck it'll be Ash-tachii & their Pokemon being cute as always...
Lana only has to get a few good hits in before Emergency Exit activates. Wonder how that'll go down if she manages it.

Red and Blue

Lana only has to get a few good hits in before Emergency Exit activates. Wonder how that'll go down if she manages it.
Guzma just sends it back out to resume the fight? I doubt they'd disqualify him over an ability he has no control over

Of course it's just as likely Goliospod doesn't get injured enough to return back to its ball

Status
Not open for further replies.