• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August 11th: SM134 - Everyone's Fully Powered! The Road to the Semifinals!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Decidueye23 said:
Poor primarina is being ripped apart. I like how they are setting up how vicious guzma is, and its increasing with each round. I am pretty sure he is going to decimate lana so badly that its going to push ash even further to beat him.

I also hope that Satoshi takes Suiren's loss more personally than the losses of his other friends since it seems like Guzma is just toying with Suiren and Ashirene in a sadistic kind of way here.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I don't like abuse, but I have to see it's well deserved here. Good job, Guzma. You truly are the best SM character

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
EBhr0NaVAAISsyW

EBhr0NXU8AMu13u

Now that's a pokemon battle
Like the Stadium announcer says, THAT WAS BRUTAL

Also like Aura said there's something more in Lana vs Guzma. She met Popplio when it was being bullied by Team Skull grunts. And now it suffers like that instead of avenging itself...

Sham

The Guardian of War
Like the Stadium announcer says, THAT WAS BRUTAL

Also like Aura said there's something more in Lana vs Guzma. She met Popplio when it was being bullied by Team Skull grunts. And now it suffers like that instead of avenging itself...
To be honest I think the community would of been up in flames if Lana beat Guzma, they made they the right decision not letting Primarina avenge itself.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
To be honest I think the community would of been up in flames if Lana beat Guzma, they made they the right decision not letting Primarina avenge itself.
Of course, it would ruin the point of Ash's promise

This league is giving some nice last minute development but not without bitter(sweet?) endings. Mallow and Lillie still lost early and badly, Kiawe won't face his main rival(Ash), Lana loses in a pretty messed up way, Hau loses to Ash again... Only Sophocles leaves the league 100% satisfied I guess

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Ashimari was bullied when she first met Suiren by Skull and saved, now their boss is literally ripping her apart violently. This is gonna be good for Suiren because I think it’ll show a hopefully more vulnerable side to her character. A time where she can’t make things right and has to rely on someone else to inherit her will and save the day. How fitting given she was shown to admire Nyaheat as an a Ashimari.

Status
Not open for further replies.